Mogged the fuck out of Stacylite boyfriends at the gym

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
This is why you are tall and work out, even if your face is not perfect, frame and body mog and intimidate the fuck out of people.

Love it when a couple goes to train and she is a Stacy or Stacylite, but her bf is only upper tier normie (probably beta buxx) and I stand next to him, eye off his gf and he can't do shit and she looks down or does double take.

Secretly totally emasculating his small arms, tiny neck, skinny fat body.True, I can't compete with Chads and Gigachads, but when it comes down to gym and body, I can mog normies and upper normies pretty well. Feels good, ngl

Also, I'm always fucking loud, grunting, breathing heavily, hitting plates, dropping dumbells and doing sex noises in my when benching. Been told by a girl that I sound too "sexual".

That's what's up boys, in primitive areas it all boils down to low inhib, intimidating look and body language and RTT.

Still would prefer to look like bishie final fantasy character tbh

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, LostYouth, RAITEIII and 3 others
Peak autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Eduardo DOV, riftpersiancat and 15 others
i hate tallfags like u, i hope u break ur back doing a squat to impress a girl because u think that itll mean u mog her boyfriend, and then when u get surgery for your back you're permanently hunched over, resulting in you being several inches shorter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, Dog face, Entropy Incarnate and 5 others
i hate tallfags like u, i hope u break ur back doing a squat to impress a girl because u think that itll mean u mog her boyfriend, and then when u get surgery for your back you're permanently hunched over, resulting in you being several inches shorter
Dude, I'm a total moonface, your face probably mogs the fuck out of mine. The only trump card I have is my somewhat above average height and frame.

By the way I hurt my back recently, so maybe that makes you feel better. I promise not to try to chimp out and do grunt mogging if you come to my gym, boyo!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Limbo and Vidyacoper
How tall are you? I’m 6’2” and I heightMog 95% of people tbh. My body is shit though; 220 at 26% BF and I’m skinny fat with a pencil thin neck. I plan to go to 170 and start Lean bulking while neck training. My bideltoid is 20” so not the best but above average. Question is How do I frameMog people? Most aren’t in shape so me going out of my way to GymMax is a start

How tall are you? I’m 6’2” and I heightMog 95% of people tbh. My body is shit though; 220 at 26% BF and I’m skinny fat with a pencil thin neck. I plan to go to 170 and start Lean bulking while neck training. My bideltoid is 20” so not the best but above average. Question is How do I frameMog people? Most aren’t in shape so me going out of my way to GymMax is a start
Same height, but I live in taller area, so I don't height mog that much, but I have insane frame and very, very gymcelled body, so that helps a lot. Still planning LL to become 6'6''.

Most important thing to framemog is to have a thick as fuck neck and wide shoulders.

Same height, but I live in taller area, so I don't height mog that much, but I have insane frame and very, very gymelled body, so that helps a lot. Still planning LL to become 6'6''.

Most important thing to framemog is to have a thick as fuck neck.
6’2” and still planning to LL lmao wth, I want to do it but it’s like 100K and it’s not worth it IMO. I think I’m done growing which sucks. Where do you live? I legit feel like shit when a 6’4” Fag is walking by.

6’2” and still planning to LL lmao wth, I want to do it but it’s like 100K and it’s not worth it IMO. I think I’m done growing which sucks. Where do you live? I legit feel like shit when a 6’4” Fag is walking by.
When it comes to looksmaxing, everything is worth it.

Can't put a price on sexual desire.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and OCDMaxxing
I live in some serious Slavic shitlands tbh, maybe that is why RTT works here, people are more primitive.

6'4'' is easy to fraud with insoles and thick boots.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Ngl seems like you sound autistic af in the gym

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 5293, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
Gym if something makes you realize how brutal the heightpill is, there are a bunch of 5'6 roided guys at my gym, all of a sudden enters a complete newbie with no trainning experience who is 6'4 but has wide clavicles and he legit body mogs the fuck out of the other guys who have years and years of lifting + roids

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, DidntRead and OCDMaxxing
Fuck you!

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
I live in some serious Slavic shitlands tbh, maybe that is why RTT works here, people are more primitive.

RTT works in 90% of the world tbh. Only in nordic countries it doesn't seem to work.

I am LMAO

What are you smoking. Nordics love rapefugees and RTT is close to that. You just need to go DARKER in Nordics.
high T aspie slayer

I am LMAO

What are you smoking. Nordics love rapefugees and RTT is close to that. You just need to go DARKER in Nordics.
There's a lot more to nerdicland than Sweden.

Gym if something makes you realize how brutal the heightpill is, there are a bunch of 5'6 roided guys at my gym, all of a sudden enters a complete newbie with no trainning experience who is 6'4 but has wide clavicles and he legit body mogs the fuck out of the other guys who have years and years of lifting + roids
True, but imagine that 6'4'' newb after a few steroid cycles...

• +1
Reactions: softLoverr
Dude, I'm a total moonface, your face probably mogs the fuck out of mine. The only trump card I have is my somewhat above average height and frame.

By the way I hurt my back recently, so maybe that makes you feel better. I promise not to try to chimp out and do grunt mogging if you come to my gym, boyo!
damn i hope ur backs fine, i was just joking bro... im sorry i just have a complex because i hate my manlet tier height... please make the best out of your above average body by looksmaxxing ur face bro

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Only to get mogged by a 7'2 roider

Really hope his heart gives out soon. I mean, at that height and mass he can't live too long, right?

The mountain is already half paralysed, so at least we have that.

While you're imaginarily "mogging" this guy, he's the one fucking that bitch and you end up telling your stories to incels

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 2506, Dog face and 4 others
You would get your ass beat if you did that to I

While you're imaginarily "mogging" this guy, he's the one fucking that bitch and you end up telling your stories to incels
I have my own bitch to fuck, so not much was lost.

Believe me, one of those guys was ultra normie and she was bimbo Stacy. He is paying for that pussy 100%.
You would get your ass beat if you did that to I
It is subtle, you wouldn't notice it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
Cant mog shit with subhuman face

Cant mog shit with subhuman face
Cope. I don't have subhuman face. I have normie to upper normie face (depends on what you compare to). It is still shit though.

I have my own bitch to fuck, so not much was lost.

Believe me, one of those guys was ultra normie and she was bimbo Stacy. He is paying for that pussy 100%.
fuck that simp's bitch or gtfo

Cope. I don't have subhuman face. I have normie to upper normie face (depends on what you compare to). It is still shit though.
No pics = subhuman

Im 5'6 ( 5th percentile)

You truly are mentally ill if you will spend money on LL being 6'2 already lol

I'm also over 6ft but not gigatall and I don't even bother with lifts etc.

what does rtt mean

You truly are mentally ill if you will spend money on LL being 6'2 already lol

I'm also over 6ft but not gigatall and I don't even bother with lifts etc.

what does rtt mean
roid tat tan

Now thats what I call autism

Really hope his heart gives out soon. I mean, at that height and mass he can't live too long, right?

The mountain is already half paralysed, so at least we have that.
his heart will die soon jfl he uses roids and is jacked af

his face is psl 3.5 tops but FUARK

can't mog him

his face is psl 3.5 tops but FUARK
You mean mountain or that 7'2''dude? His face is not 3.5, way higher, attractive even. Mountain is fuck ugly tho