Kraken

@Manletmachine Hear me öut m8

• JFL
Reactions: Lulleko and noobs
@yeeyeeslayer

they sound like cartoon characters

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
@6ft4 how can you celtics be the master race when you sound like this on average

Ulstercels do not sound like that but whatever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and The Grinch
@6ft4 how can you celtics be the master race when you sound like this on average
They are better fighters on average tough. The average Irishman knocks out the strongest British man

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
They have similar accent as Belfaster‘s I think
They don't, bucko.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and The Grinch
They are better fighters on average tough. The average Irishman knocks out the strongest British man
i get that impression too tbh although history tells a different story lmao

i get that impression too tbh although history tells a different story lmao
I‘m talking about man vs man. The British just had better advanced technology and weapons, otherwise they wouldn’t be able to colonize anyone, especially not the Africans who would’ve eaten them alive there if they went to Africa without taking their modern weapons with them

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Manletmachine
When someone who sounds like a Leprechaun is telling you about the violence he intends on commiting against you it is a rather harrowing experience.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, yeeyeeslayer and The Grinch
don’t sound like this on average at all, that’s why it went viral

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I‘m talking about man vs man. The British just had better advanced technology and weapons, otherwise they wouldn’t be able to colonize anyone, especially not the Africans who would’ve eaten them alive there if they went to Africa without taking their modern weapons with them

Brits couldn't believe that untrained peasants armed only with farm tools could fight so well

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
When someone who sounds like a Leprechaun is telling you about the violence he intends on commiting against you it is a rather harrowing experience.

Can’t do that in Germany or France, the refugees here carry knifes with them :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Honestly mogs all european accents

Can’t do that in Germany or France, the refugees here carry knifes with them :forcedsmile:
Many carry knives here too
Approach them in a way that makes them think you must be carrying yourself in order to be approaching which such perceived calmness at the potential for violence to occur
Ethnics shit themselves when put on the back foot by whites who are out for vengence because whites have a real reason to attack that extends beyond the ethnics reason of wanting to steal a watch, ethnics only get brazen when they think the enemy is weak

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer

are these videos how you cope lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4
online :
Many carry knives here too
Approach them in a way that makes them think you must be carrying yourself in order to be approaching which such perceived calmness at the potential for violence to occur
Ethnics shit themselves when put on the back foot by whites who are out for vengence because whites have a real reason to attack that extends beyond the ethnics reason of wanting to steal a watch, ethnics only get brazen when they think the enemy is weak
real life :

assalamu alaykm brother, enjoy your stay in ireland

• JFL

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch