Mogger Faces are Incredibly Rare

L

LookismMigrant

Banned
And when I say Mogger level, I’m talking about them posting their face on this sites rating section and getting a 5.75 and higher ( true chadlite face).
I live in a predominantly white city and at the State college, height and athletic bodies are a commodity. It’s hilarious how many people tower over me (5’10.5) and how many guys are fit or gymcelled. But a face that has BOTH a good jaw and eye area is insanely rare. If they have a good jaw, they’ll have Tom Holland tier eyes, and if they have good eyes, they’ll have a forgettable jaw or beard maxxed.
How many guys do you run into that truly have a chadlite and higher face? In my experience less than one out of every 25 have atleast chad lite face. A chad face seems one in a thousand at my college, and let me tell you, that one guy I’ve seen at parties fucking slays. I’m talking disappearing from the party half an hour in with 2 girls level of slays.

Edit: I suppose I wanted to reiterate to all the looksmaxxers here that it’s okay if they don’t have the base to reach the chadlite level of face. An above average face is more than enough among other factors in ones control to have a good dating life, and that no one should feel apprehensive towards bettering themselves. This apex fallacy of only focusing on guys who are one in thousands is foolish and I think people forget that easily on an online platform where only male models are extensively idealized.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: germanlooks, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 14978 and 12 others
ive only seen one legit chad IRL in the train and i still cant forget him. i was constantly looking over to analyze his face like a gay ass nigga:ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gaymidget, Exsubhuman, geezcel and 21 others
And when I say Mogger level, I’m talking about them posting their face on this sites rating section and getting a 5.75 and higher ( true chadlite face).
I live in a predominantly white city and at the State college, height and athletic bodies are a commodity. It’s hilarious how many people tower over me (5’10.5) and how many guys are fit or gymcelled. But a face that has BOTH a good jaw and eye area is insanely rare. If they have a good jaw, they’ll have Tom Holland tier eyes, and if they have good eyes, they’ll have a forgettable jaw or beard maxxed.
How many guys do you run into that truly have a chadlite and higher face? In my experience less than one out of every 25 have atleast chad lite face. A chad face seems one in a thousand at my college, and let me tell you, that one guy I’ve seen at parties fucking slays. I’m talking disappearing from the party half an hour in with 2 girls level of slays.
Based asf, goes with what you were saying. @Henry_Gandy

Good read OP, based and realitypilled, but kinda water ngl.

’m talking disappearing from the party half an hour in with 2 girls level of slays.
Elab OP, got time for a story?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and LookismMigrant
ive only seen one legit chad IRL in the train and i still cant forget him. i was constantly looking over to analyze his face like a gay ass nigga:ogre:
Just.... like..... a...... FOID

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and .👽.

I suppose I wanted to reiterate to all the looksmaxxers here that it’s okay if they don’t have the base to reach the chadlite level of face. An above average face is more than enough among other factors in ones control to have a good dating life, and that no one should feel apprehensive towards bettering themselves. This apex fallacy of only focusing on guys who are one in thousands is foolish and I think people forget that easily on an online platform

• +1
Reactions: socrates^, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4946 and 2 others
I walked by 2 6'2+ Chad's that had delisolla tier eyes and cavill tier jaws on both while on my way home from work tonight. Stay away from NYC if you're below 6/10 facially or not from an astute status maxed/wealthy family as it will crush your fucking soul. They're so common here to have both eye area and jaw area

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AscendingHero, Deleted member 4946 and 4 others
I remember. Our eyes locking was magical 🤩

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Limbo, Deleted member 7580 and 5 others
I have also only seen one Chad irl and he lives rent greenen my head (he was also around 190 cm or above). With top tier forward growth and insane bones and soft features. When you’ve seen a true Chad you just know you’ve seen one

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, AscendingHero, .👽. and 1 other person

So the dude who is a Chad I’m somewhat acquainted with because we’re in the same major and have had a few classes together. Taller than me, seems to have a perma tan with hooded colored eyes and a jaw area whose sharpness resembles amnesia’s.
I remember pregaming with him by coincidence at a dorm once before we all went to the bar/club that’s inside the university for students. 2 incredibly hot girls with huge asses and hot faces were there and as usual they got chatted up by every guy there. I know my place and know better than to try my hand at them, but I watched everything how they’d sneak glances at the Chad and only seemed to care about his interest in them. The chad meanwhile was just having a good time and talked to them in the same manner as everyone there. Once we got inside the club, the girls got away from the other idiot guys who thought they had a chance and started buying the chad shots at the bar. One girl was far more into him, but next thing I know, both were gone as well as the Chad. I can only assume that they decided to share him that night :feelswhy:. Suifuel sure, but I just accepted it as nature, and did decent for my looks level that night as well

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gaymidget, one job away, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Psl ruined one part of me which is I analyze peoples faces to a tee. I know exactly their flaws that they very well may be oblivious to just fuckin lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729, .👽. and 1 other person
I literally see multiple Chads every day. Not sure where you live but I want to move there.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, AscendingHero and .👽.
I literally see multiple Chads every day. Not sure where you live but I want to move there.
You really see multiple people on the level of amnesia every day? Even if you do, I’m still willing to bet the number of good looking women far outweigh the number of guys who are genuinely attractive to women.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I agree

Usually when you see a man who you think is a 'chad' from a distance, it's because of his height, pheno, leanness/body and hair.

Then you get closer and they're 4.5psl

Happened to me this week after I saw this 6'3 lightskin muscular Chadpreet with good hair.

He had a 4.75psl face maxx up close

Still chadpreet light

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and .👽.
Yes, good lower third, midface, and upper third are crazy rare, in any city, even LA, Miami, NYC, London.

Thing is if u look at most IRL moggers they do t have them all, u just need to have 1 or 2 good things to be a mogger, and be charismatic/ confident/ carry yourself well, not be manlet, and not be fatcel/framecel

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and LookismMigrant
I agree

Usually when you see a man who you think is a 'chad' from a distance, it's because of his height, pheno, leanness/body and hair.

Then you get closer and they're 4.5psl

Happened to me this week after I saw this 6'3 lightskin muscular Chadpreet with good hair.

He had a 4.75psl face maxx up close

Still chadpreet light
Where was this??

I agree, some of the percentiles are definitely off for ratings. People don't just go outside and look at random people's faces. The percentage of guys that ACTUALLY meet the "chad" tier of looks is literally maybe 1/100+, probably 1/200-1/300.

• +1
Reactions: LookismMigrant
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Great post.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LookismMigrant and datboijj
Gym in Aus
Like Harris Park or Granville or some shit??

Saw a lot of young Chadpreet in Aus who were gym maxxed, style maxxed, and charismamaxxed, but garbage faces sadly.

Weird thing is a lot of them had noodle or Balkan GFs, while if I had a face like that I'd kill myself

• +1
Like Harris Park or Granville or some shit??

Saw a lot of young Chadpreet in Aus who were gym maxxed, style maxxed, and charismamaxxed, but garbage faces sadly.

Weird thing is a lot of them had noodle or Balkan GFs, while if I had a face like that I'd kill myself
You are from Aus?

Not gonna doxx my gym lol, it is just a pretty ethnic part of my city (not Sydney)

@MakinItHappenReturn

6psl is much rarer than 2% of population. More like 0.5% imo

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LookismMigrant and Deleted member 4946
6psl is much rarer than 2% of population. More like 0.5% imo
I've been saying this for a long time, I can only count on one hand the amount of times I've seen a 6psl person IRL in my ENTIRE LIFETIME, let's not even talk about 7PSL, but I do agree on the fact that in terms of total appeal (height+face+muscle+voice+dick) 2% of the population in THAT case are at 'chad' level

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, AscendingHero and LookismMigrant
I've been saying this for a long time, I can only count on one hand the amount of times I've seen a 6psl person IRL in my ENTIRE LIFETIME, let's not even talk about 7PSL, but I do agree on the fact that in terms of total appeal (height+face+muscle+voice+dick) 2% of the population in THAT case are at 'chad' level
Yes, I was only referring to face with this post. Just look at “hunter eyes” for example. I have never seen even one person in real life who was all these traits: long pfl, short height, hooded, dense, dark and positive tilted eyebrows. They may have a few, but never all of them like how Gandy or Barett.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I see many chads in summer or when I’m out clubbing (high class clubs)

I saw one really good looking 6’3 chad but he was with an average recessed Asian girl :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Chads and stacies are stupid

• +1
I see many chads in summer or when I’m out clubbing (high class clubs)

I saw one really good looking 6’3 chad but he was with an average recessed Asian girl :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Chads and stacies are stupid
Must’ve been a white guy. Pisses me off seeing genetic greatness getting watered down by ethnics

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Must’ve been a white guy. Pisses me off seeing genetic greatness getting watered down by ethnics
Yea white North Atlantid pheno, fuuuuck he was really good looking but what an idiot

• +1
Yybored misato 1561150197834

Think I've been here for too long.

It seems like I see the same thread every day, but a little less insightful.

Edit: I suppose I wanted to reiterate to all the looksmaxxers here that it’s okay if they don’t have the base to reach the chadlite level of face. An above average face is more than enough among other factors in ones control to have a good dating life, and that no one should feel apprehensive towards bettering themselves. This apex fallacy of only focusing on guys who are one in thousands is foolish and I think people forget that easily on an online platform where only male models are extensively idealized.
there are only 2 moggers in my school and they are from the same german family ariean blond and 6,7 there was a 3rd in my class but god gave all of us a chance and ended it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and LookismMigrant
I have never seen a guy chadlite and higher in the face irl (this site considers zac effron, Lars, Zayn Malik chadlite). Lifefuel if you think about it i guess. @Anstrum95 how often do you see chadlite + face in europe

I know a chad and chadelite in my area and both of them are brothers. Fucking crazy niggas got blessed with genetics. Sucks for the older one since he's way less dimorphic then the other one and is a shorter prettyboy.

I walked by 2 6'2+ Chad's that had delisolla tier eyes and cavill tier jaws on both while on my way home from work tonight. Stay away from NYC if you're below 6/10 facially or not from an astute status maxed/wealthy family as it will crush your fucking soul. They're so common here to have both eye area and jaw area
Bullshit dude
I was walking the streets of Manhattan for 10+ hours
Counted them 8 chadlites, no genuine Chads