Mogger facial structure of villagers in Pakistan

S

SubhumanGrifter

Iron
Long story short, I'm in pakistan for the summer holidays and I visited a couple of villages. The moment I arrived there, I got mogged to oblivion by there robust facial structure. Their cheekbones and chin projection made me wanna rope so hard. Legitely so a couple of men like this guy who had more bone density than the whole of my family tree, when i was walking through the market shop. It has never been more over for me after getting mogged by a couple of illiterate fruit seller in a third world countrly.

• +1
Reactions: Hamdan and Alucard69
density?

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Ur pakistani bro its been over for u jfl

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg, boss8055 and SomaliMax
Salludon taught Pakistanis his mewing methods

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and boss8055
he has bones but he looks like shit

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and greycel
Just be one in 5,000 people theory

Long story short, I'm in pakistan for the summer holidays and I visited a couple of villages. The moment I arrived there, I got mogged to oblivion by there robust facial structure. Their cheekbones and chin projection made me wanna rope so hard. Legitely so a couple of men like this guy who had more bone density than the whole of my family tree, when i was walking through the market shop. It has never been more over for me after getting mogged by a couple of illiterate fruit seller in a third world countrly. View attachment 3016013
We call it, moggistan