Mogger Gaston and russiancel convinced me to buy phenobarbital

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
If theyre incel then what chance do we have, just bought some from indiamart will measure the dose tomorrow and titrate it ( i dont want to swallow that many tabs)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, poopoohead, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
What the fuck you're gonna end it?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
If theyre incel then what chance do we have, just bought some from indiamart will measure the dose tomorrow and titrate it ( i dont want to swallow that many tabs)
It's just a slavpill, bucko. Need to be 6 PSL to override it @russiancelreturns @MoggerGaston

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, poopoohead, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
@the BULL try india mart

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and the BULL
ive ordered lamotrigine from BG pharmadrugs. Apparantly its better version of lyriKKKa. LyriKKKa is the only one shit that works for me. I took 70mg baclofen once and I felt nothing.

It's just a slavpill, bucko. Need to be 6 PSL to override it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, Aero, Magnum Opus and 3 others
youre a brahmin mogger, upper caste.

i am slavcel

you mog me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: i_love_roosters, brucewayne78 and poopoohead
Yeah they're piece of shit Who get and High by larping as incels

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
What does it do?

Yeah they're piece of shit Who get and High by larping as incels
im reinstalling all dating apps tonight. if i dont get laid in one week I am trueel confirmed, else i will shut up

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
im reinstalling all dating apps tonight. if i dont get laid in one week I am trueel confirmed, else i will shut up
Duh Just pay for the premium version like everyone else. You're crying because you're getting cucked by an algorithm. I've seen full blown chads cap at 25 likes

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, St.TikTokcel and BrahminBoss
Duh Just pay for the premium version like everyone else. You're crying because you're getting cucked by an algorithm. I've seen full blown chads cap at 25 likes
doesnt work already tried

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
doesnt work already tried
Cope. You Need Platinum version to get most matches. You Need to pay for the highest tier. Otherwise you're volcel.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL
why would u listen from those slavs

it is what it is. you're not the only chad. women aren't going to swipe until they find your profile. you gotta turn the odds in your favour.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and MoggerGaston
it is what it is. you're the only chad. women aren't going to swipe until they find your profile. you gotta turn the odds in your favour.
i bought a Tinderspotlight a few weeks ago and it gave me 2 likes for 3 euro :ogre::ogre:

dating is too expensive

i bought a Tinderspotlight or something a few weeks ago and it gave me 2 likes for 3 euro :ogre::ogre:

dating is too expensive
*not the only chad. bumble is the shittiest app. even maher was getting texted only by ltbs roasties when i tried him. buy tinder platinum and whatever is the hinge plan to get you on top list of the likes.

• So Sad
*not the only chad. bumble is the shittiest app. even maher was getting texted only by ltbs roasties when i tried him. buy tinder platinum and whatever is the hinge plan to get you on top list of the likes.
i will not buy it, so then ill be incel till the day i die

i will not buy it, so then ill be incel till the day i die
Ok keep being a fucking volcel. You can buy overpriced drinks at raves, expensive drugs but cannot spend 30 euros to get laid. Legit ultra High iq

Ok keep being a fucking volcel. You can buy overpriced drinks at raves, expensive drugs but cannot spend 30 euros to get laid. Legit ultra High iq
paying for OLD apps is a joke

paying for OLD apps is a joke
You Just have this hard ingrained idea that It should be free. Men Always have to pay to fuck. Don't be a fucking bitch and pay up

You Just have this hard ingrained idea that It should be free. Men Always have to pay to fuck. Don't be a fucking bitch and pay up
i pay for dates, not for apps

i pay for dates, not for apps
yeah, but since you're too much of a pussy to cold approach, don't know how to close and such, paying for apps is your last resort. or you can spend another summer as an incel venting to indians. it's your choice

yeah, but since you're too much of a pussy to cold approach, don't know how to close and such, paying for apps is your last resort. or you can spend another summer as an incel venting to indians. it's your choice
literally cold approached 2 girls yday at party but okay

Forum is dead without you brahmin saaaar! You cannot go to vishnu, not yet!

literally cold approached 2 girls yday at party but okay
let me guess you are 5'11 MTN?

so the other guy is right, you just like trolling and are a normie or even slightly above, SAGE
i have slavic failo which makes me truecel

i live in NL buddyboyo
it's okay, slavs are low inhib and violent, dutchies are softies, you can bully them and fuck their women, you probably already do

• JFL
Sanctionedlooksmaxing.org