Mogger Hairstyle:

Alton

Alton

"Thugmaxxing" until I meet King Von.

SUCH A MOGGER, NEUROTYPICAL, and SLAYER HAIRCUT. WOULD TOTALLY RECOMMEND IT!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Prince88, Detective and 9 others
Not if you're a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and LowTrust
homeless haircut, only works if you have a good face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirreljak, gsizzle, User28823 and 1 other person
SORRY GUYS, I FORGOT TO SAY THIS: GYMMMAXED COPERS DO NOT ENTER (PRETTYBOYS ONLY)**

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
SORRY GUYS, I FORGOT TO SAY THIS: GYMMMAXED COPERS DO NOT ENTER (PRETTYBOYS ONLY)**
im gymmaxxed and i like the haircut too.... what do u have against gymmaxxers ?

im gymmaxxed and i like the haircut too.... what do u have against gymmaxxers ?

Congratulations, esteemed brother! I have nothing against so-called "gymmaxxers", my previous comments were merely declared in jest; moreover, I apologize if I have offended any individuals due to the crude, unrefined nature of my last post(s).

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim
That mannequin is a skull of a masc guy.

This is what that would look like on ur average jawless ‘prettyboy’
CDAB5256 6006 45D5 A5D5 BF8683563CB4

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
That mannequin is a skull of a masc guy.

This is what that would look like on ur average jawless ‘prettyboy’
View attachment 2116226

By the way, do you know what "face-shape" the mannequin has? Face shapes are cope, but I just wanted to know.

Congratulations, esteemed brother! I have nothing against so-called "gymmaxxers", my previous comments were merely declared in jest; moreover, I apologize if I have offended any individuals due to the crude, unrefined nature of my last post(s).
all goods i only gymmaxx for my own personal benefits because body is entirely bone structure for aesethetic's.

By the way, do you know what "face-shape" the mannequin has? Face shapes are cope, but I just wanted to know.
Looks square bc it has outwards gonions, which is the most masc trait ever.

Looks square bc it has outwards gonions, which is the most masc trait ever.

Ah, alright! I was low-IQ and thought it was a diamond mix of some sort; conversely, I possess knajjid's face shape:

Attachments

• 1816845_1583210025699.png
    1816845_1583210025699.png
    270.9 KB · Views: 0
@Blackgymmax, thoughts on this thread?

@Blackgymmax

I like how the guy explaining strategically keeps his own hairline out of the frame.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Its a haircut for anyone with a horrible upper third yes. The best cut is something that shows off your temples hairline and overall head shape while showing that you have good hair genes btw assuming you have all those psl bonuses

Its like wearing a hat to hide your hairline and head shape except you use your hair. Its just hiding failos

Precisely, and that is why it may be a viable solution for individuals with less-than-ideal bone structure alongside a very high or an otherwise unharmonious upper third. Furthermore, this hairstyle would work best on Arabs and Whites with colored eyes and darker hair (and I cannot forget the evenly-tanned skin!).

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Its a haircut for anyone with a horrible upper third yes. The best cut is something that shows off your temples hairline and overall head shape while showing that you have good hair genes btw assuming you have all those psl bonuses

What are your thoughts on the upcoming "wolf-cut"? It could possibly ascend lighter-skinned Southeast Asians and Asians in general, provided that they have a fairer and a more Caucasian mix of features to balance everything out / simultaneously being somewhat harmonious at the same time. I guess it is hard to explain for me as it is 4:01 for me, but I might elaborate later. Finally, I greatly appreciate your input and time taken on this thread particularly - thank you very much!

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
What are your thoughts on the upcoming "wolf-cut"? It could possibly ascend lighter-skinned Southeast Asians and Asians in general, provided that they have a fairer and a more Caucasian mix of features to balance everything out / simultaneously being somewhat harmonious at the same time. I guess it is hard to explain for me as it is 4:01 for me, but I might elaborate later. Finally, I greatly appreciate your input and time taken on this thread particularly - thank you very much!
Pulling off a wolf cut hides so much of your face that you better have amazing everything else to pull it off.

Pulling off a wolf cut hides so much of your face that you better have amazing everything else to pull it off.

Sadly, it is over for this "fashionmaxxer" then:

This hits home as I have basically the same haircut and I am a jawlet
Same tbh, what haircut do you have? Idk what hairstyle is the best for recessed/jawcels

Its not over but it really kills broad appeal

Just be distinguishably "Caucasian" with blue eyes, good coloring, and contrasting hair theory.

I have curly hair

I have curly hair

Likewise, friend. Quick question, and please pardon my ignorance, but what hair type do you have? Many thanks, esteemed delegate!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Likewise, friend. Quick question, and please pardon my ignorance, but what hair type do you have? Many thanks, esteemed delegate!
How can I know my type

Ok its like 3a-3b

Ok its like 3a-3b

Can I send you a picture in direct messages of my hair? I am just very uncertain whether it is in the "2c" or "3a" subcategory. If so, it would be much appreciated!

Can I send you a picture in direct messages of my hair? I am just very uncertain whether it is in the "2c" or "3a" subcategory. If so, it would be much appreciated!
Yes dude

I rarely see neurotypical men with medium length hair or longer.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I rarely see neurotypical men with medium length hair or longer.

Paradoxically, I am a cardinal contender for such a claim.

ramirez haircut

mogger if you have a chad face, if you're ugly, you'll look homeless