Reactions: Joe Rogancel, exo and Napoleon de Geso
Tattoomaxxed bad boy mirin

• Love it
Reactions: Beanermaxxer
I missed you bro, where u been?

• Love it
I missed you bro, where u been?
I’ve been really busy, studying, working and got a gf that i’ve been with for a little more than s year now so i didint really have time to post here tbh.
I’ve lurked from time to time tho.
What was your nickname when we talked tho? i don’t really recognize you rn

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
Who is it

• +1
don’t care didint ask + i mog you to suicide + my shoulders are bigger than your incel wimp skull
Why so narcy tho, you clearly mog but why come on this site to post comments like this it’s just sad tbh.

Mirin physique btw, looks great.

• JFL
Reactions: Beanermaxxer and autistic_tendencies
Why so narcy tho, you clearly mog but why come on this site to post comments like this it’s just sad tbh.

he has incel brain, can’t ever train that

• +1
my brain is rotten because i used to be on this site 24/7 back in 2020 ngl, i don’t really mean what i say tho, i just find it funny and ironic to be a narcy fuck in incel forum.
Thanks bro, do you train? if you have the time and money you should try it ngl, not only for looksmaxxing but it just makes you feel so much better in your day to day. getting more pussy is just a nice extra bonus you get

• Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico
my brain is rotten because i used to be on this site 24/7 back in 2020 ngl, i don’t really mean what i say tho, i just find it funny and ironic to be a narcy fuck in incel forum.
Ye man I’m the same can’t even lie, it’s cagefuel tbh, mirin humour jfl.

Thanks bro, do you train? if you have the time and money you should try it ngl, not only for looksmaxxing but it just makes you feel so much better in your day to day. getting more pussy is just a nice extra bonus you get
ye I’m on week 9 of test e 900mg, I kick started with dbol 30mg for 6 weeks.

Your physique is better than mine though bro you look sick, you must slay hard. You have ideal pheno and colouring too, mirin tattoo too, I think I’m gonna get one in like two weeks.

• Love it
ye I’m on week 9 of test e 900mg, I kick started with dbol 30mg for 6 weeks.
i love dbol, makes me feel euphoric af, i get bloated pretty fast tho so i haven’t used it in a while.
rn i’m on 500 mg test e, i want to add some EQ but i don’t really have the money right now so i’m just sticking with test.
Your physique is better than mine though bro you look sick, you must slay hard. You have ideal pheno and colouring too, mirin tattoo too, I think I’m gonna get one in like two weeks.
Mirin, what’s your idea for your tatto?

• Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico
i love dbol, makes me feel euphoric af,
Ye same since I stopped and just feel meh, even on 900 mg of test, dbol makes you feel so good. It made me feeler so confident it was insane.
rn i’m on 500 mg test e, i want to add some EQ but i don’t really have the money right now so i’m just sticking with test.
Mirin.
what’s your idea for your tatto?
Hmm I’m not sure, I want one on my chest of abs/obliques. Got any good ideas as I’m really not sure tbh

Ye same since I stopped and just feel meh, even on 900 mg of test, dbol makes you feel so good. It made me feeler so confident it was insane.

Mirin.

Hmm I’m not sure, I want one on my chest of abs/obliques. Got any good ideas as I’m really not sure tbh
You shouldn’t get a tattoo until you’re completely sure about the design tbh, rn i don’t got any ideas either but you should look into the blackwork style, i think it looks pretty good and it will probably never go out of style.
I don’t really recommend getting color tattoos unless you’re extremely pale.