Mogger trait #42

yue

yue

Exponent

The ability to remain expressionless 24/7, there should be 0 muscles contracting in your face (except for the ones involved in mewing). The weak effeminate man requires constant and exaggerated facial expressions for foids to be comfortable around him, constantly signaling his mood. Look how gay men always speak with a wide range of pitches and volumes, and move their hands and face at odd angles.

This defensive mechanism lets women nearby know they are harmless and self-cucking in nature. The sigma stare on the other hand unsettles a woman, she grows uneasy being unable to monitor the mood. The introspective nature of an expressionless chad makes her look inward and sees the vapid bitch she really is. She knows I know she's a vapid bitch.

And she breaks, the wall crumbles down. Her pussy floods open. And she is mine.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boxface34, jattlife, FacialStructure404 and 4 others
View attachment 3027028
The ability to remain expressionless 24/7, there should be 0 muscles contracting in your face (except for the ones involved in mewing). The weak effeminate man requires constant and exaggerated facial expressions for foids to be comfortable around him, constantly signaling his mood. Look how gay men always speak with a wide range of pitches and volumes, and move their hands and face at odd angles.

This defensive mechanism lets women nearby know they are harmless and self-cucking in nature. The sigma stare on the other hand unsettles a woman, she grows uneasy being unable to monitor the mood. The introspective nature of an expressionless chad makes her look inward and sees the vapid bitch she really is. She knows I know she's a vapid bitch.

And she breaks, the wall crumbles down. Her pussy floods open. And she is mine.
If you put Derrick rose it loses credibility

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072
The name for this is autism

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Deleted member 72072