Mogger trait during puberty

SomaliMax

SomaliMax

Gold
If you have stretch marks near your shoulders/clavicals specially without gaining or losing weight and not lifting during puberty , you are a mogger

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pandora, hardestmfintheroom, prag and 3 others

NO MOGGER FOR YOUR ETHNICITY LIL BUDDY

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pandora, FrankOcean, shalomnigga and 27 others
thanks for confirming i’m a mogger, somalimax

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
thanks for confirming i’m a mogger, somalimax
You most likely have a good clavical length. Don’t get your hopes up too high, there is also other boxes u gotta check

Mogger trait during puberty: being gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29651, zharupodrugu, wayme and 4 others
You most likely have a good clavical length. Don’t get your hopes up too high, there is also other boxes u gotta check
it was a fucking joke lol. i’m obviously not a mogger. what’s a good clavicle length in ur opinion?

• JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and diamondbill
Anyone else also get hella marks on your back from growing? That shit looked like a warzone when i was 16

yes

david laid has like 1.8x - 1.9x which the ideal for someone who trains it
yeah there’s very few people who have the structure to reach that tbh. prolly like 0.1% of the planet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and diamondbill
If you have stretch marks near your shoulders/clavicals specially without gaining or losing weight and not lifting during puberty , you are a mogger
exactly what I have

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
CRAZYYYY. 22 untrained at 5’9 is ridiculous. do u share his insane frame genetics?

my frame is better than his yes. but he has wider clavicles its just that he has wider waist too

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
my frame is better than his yes. but he has wider clavicles its just that he has wider waist too
what’s ur bidelt, height and waist?

• +1
“SomaliMax”:lul: bomboclaaaaat

• JFL
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
yeah there’s very few people who have the structure to reach that tbh. prolly like 0.1% of the planet
Look at my previous post about rate my physique, I have 1.9 shoulder to waist ratio

Look at my previous post about rate my physique, I have 1.9 shoulder to waist ratio
too lazy. pm me ur physique and face. i’ll judge it tmrw

it was a fucking joke lol. i’m obviously not a mogger. what’s a good clavicle length in ur opinion?
Tbh 25-26 inch is like 0.5% of the population it’s like seening 7 foot people. I would say 1.6x ur waist is ideal. You want them completely stresight or a little bit up turned at the end where it connects to ur shoulders, if they are pointed down, that’s a incel trait and you’ll never look aesthetic

Tbh 25-26 inch is like 0.5% of the population it’s like seening 7 foot people. I would say 1.6x ur waist is ideal. You want them completely stresight or a little bit up turned at the end where it connects to ur shoulders, if they are pointed down, that’s a incel trait and you’ll never look aesthetic
mine are straight but straight clavicle usually comes with shit delts. i haven’t trained an have a 19.5-20 in bidelt but i’m only 5’9 ish rn. i’ll get a lot better after hgh.

Stupid jew how lazy can u be. I’m legit top 10 physiques on this forum of all time. I’m natty too
it’s 4 am for me nigga. send it though.

I have these, but what causes the stretch marks?

mogger trait during puberty you were rocking with the cool kids

I have these, but what causes the stretch marks?
Your clavicle bone lengthens so long and quick that your skin can’t keep up with it and it tares causing the stretch marks

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
Stupid lazy Jew just look at my threads I didn’t even make a lot
i wanna see ur face and non frauded frame/gym pics. so send thru pm

i wanna see ur face and non frauded frame/gym pics. so send thru pm
Nigga one pic is under lighting with pump, the other is legit when I pulled up to planet fitness and took the pic unpumped

Nigga one pic is under lighting with pump, the other is legit when I pulled up to planet fitness and took the pic unpumped
send me ur face then. ITS NOT THAT HARD

I’m not sending shit u dumb jew nigger
i knew it wasn’t possible for somalis to look good. should’ve never believed this nigger @diamondbill

• JFL
i knew it wasn’t possible for somalis to look good. should’ve never believed this nigger @diamondbill
Nah cuz faggots like you will larp as me. Some Arab nigger larped as me on discord before.

Nah cuz faggots like you will larp as me. Some Arab nigger larped as me on discord before.
nigga u need to chill tf out. ur not him. i just wanna see if it’s possible to not look subhuman as somali

JFL greycel has stretch marks near his shoulders and thinks he’s a mogger when it’s just puberty. Everybody has them

JFL greycel has stretch marks near his shoulders and thinks he’s a mogger when it’s just puberty. Everybody has them
Not everybody u retard