@MoggerGaston is bipolar and is currently in his egoistic phase. A fakecel that finally decided to flex on us plebs.

ivan.kuk

ivan.kuk

Bronze
I still fw him tho. Just because he raves.

@MoggerGaston I'm following in your footsteps and starting to slay on raves.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: deadstock, N1666, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
I still fw him tho. Just because he raves.

@MoggerGaston I'm following in your footsteps and starting to slay on raves.
mirin'

drugs ascend your brain

• Love it
Reactions: ivan.kuk
wish I was in the netherlands, balkan fucking sucks
netherlands is trash country

only good thing is the easy drugs tbh. after I have ascended I will spread my wings and get out of this place

• Hmm...
netherlands is trash country

only good thing is the easy drugs tbh. after I have ascended I will spread my wings and get out of this place
aren't you maxxed out? do you even still go to raves?

aren't you maxxed out? do you even still go to raves?
im on a break from raves since I almost killed myself at last rave and ended in ambulance

stitches are out of my face now, 1 more week of rest and then it's time to go again.

• JFL
Reactions: ivan.kuk and deadstock
im on a break from raves since I almost killed myself at last rave and ended in ambulance

stitches are out of my face now, 1 more week of rest and then it's time to go again.
did you fight a local gypsy? :lul::lul: Once a drunk retard gropped my gf, I pushed him in the table so hard his mates had to come pick him up. (in minecraft)

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
did you fight a local gypsy? :lul::lul: Once a drunk retard gropped my gf, I pushed him in the table so hard his mates had to come pick him up. (in minecraft)
nah i passed out on drugs while climbing on top of a stage and landed on my head

jfl at drunk retard getting floored

• JFL