MoggerGaston is right

D

Deleted member 24278

Kraken
Getting into a relationship is harder than getting hook ups, brutal how do we cope @MoggerGaston ?

• +1
Reactions: yyy, Deleted member 32968, Shekel and 7 others
Chadcel problems

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: justinzayn, LampPostPrime, Danish_Retard and 7 others
excited ponies GIF

For me, for now.

I can't see myself getting a LTR any time soon. I will focus on strengthening my self-love and become happy being alone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, n0rthface, tombradylover and 8 others
Getting hook ups is impossible for me.

Getting into a ltr, maybe in the next 5 lifetimes.

Meanwhile, chad gets both easy.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, apocalypse and Deleted member 24278
He is not though, vast, and I mean vast majority of guys are in LTR's and hookups happen rarely.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Danish_Retard, Skywalker and 2 others
Both is impossible

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, bloomercel and Deleted member 24278
200.gif

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 24278
He is not though, vast, and I mean vast majority of guys are in LTR's and hookups happen rarely.
Usually when guys say this they mean that it's easy to slay women they don't want to ltr. Basically, getting gl girls is hard, but hooking up with women below their league is easy.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, LampPostPrime, Danish_Retard and 3 others
its the opposite bro
getting hookups is impossible for 95% of men
LTR= easy, you just have to simp and pretend to like her
she will have her "nights out" with the girls once a week ofc= gangbang with Chad

hence mold your mind to NEVER LTR, so that these whores will DIE ALONE :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and chadcel;
I've seen redditors post stories about the GFs of like 6 months and then they mention that they haven't had sex yet. This was on the short sub where this girl broke with the manlet and had kids with a tall chad immediately lol. Anyway this is a "LTR" for some guys lol they still dont get laid with their "GF"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shekel, LampPostPrime, Sub0 and 2 others
its the opposite bro
she will have her "nights out" with the girls once a week ofc= gangbang with Chad

hence mold your mind to NEVER LTR, so that these whores will DIE ALONE :Comfy:
Its the complete opposite for me.

Getting hookups is the easiest thing ever. Most men could get it as long as they are softmaxxed and lower their standards.

Example: you are lean and go for chubby chicks.

You just have to go for girls that you don't find very attractive but 'passable' for something casual, no long-term intentions.

LTR? I want something that I want to look at for the next xx years. And she wants someone not only gl, but also with betabux potential.

Therefore ltr is much, much harder to get. Not only because of her standards, but also your own.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, APJ and Shekel
Its the complete opposite for me.

Getting hookups is the easiest thing ever. Most men could get it as long as they are softmaxxed and lower their standards.

Example: you are lean and go for chubby chicks.

You just have to go for girls that you don't find very attractive but 'passable' for something casual, no long-term intentions.

LTR? I want something that I want to look at for the next xx years. And she wants someone not only gl, but also with betabux potential.

Therefore ltr is much, much harder to get. Not only because of her standards, but also your own.
I had girls outright tell me they want nothing serious. These people must not be from western europe. Women in germany/sweden/netherlands etc. are very slutty. They treat you like an object sometimes. Especially in clubs, i made out with women and thats all. They didn't want anything more

• +1
Reactions: APJ and MoggerGaston
I had girls outright tell me they want nothing serious. These people must not be from western europe. Women in germany/sweden/netherlands etc. are very slutty. They treat you like an object sometimes. Especially in clubs, i made out with women and thats all. They didn't want anything more
Yup. Girls will make out with multiple guys at a club for fun and mean nothing with it. Hookups can have a similar vibe.

Shes drunk and just goes: yolo, lets fuck the next guy that shows an interest in me. And thats that.

• +1
Reactions: Shekel
It's a location thing isn't it, lived in Denmark, Sweden, and Germany before and it's clearly harder to get an LTR than a hookup/FWB there.

For casual = "he has to be way better-looking than me and not totally weird"
For ltr = "he has to be way better-looking than me and not totally weird" + fits in with friend group, docile and agreeable, great career prospects, will do timewaster activities with me (e.g. 'cooking together')

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Shekel and Deleted member 24278
It's a location thing isn't it, lived in Denmark, Sweden, and Germany before and it's clearly harder to get an LTR than a hookup/FWB there.

For ltr = "he has to be way better-looking than me and not totally weird" + fits in with friend group, docile and agreeable, great career prospects, will do timewaster activities with me (e.g. 'cooking together')
yes perfectly said. This is exactly how it works. Im pretty bad socially (not too horrible anymore thanks to my job) and clearly non NT. You will struggle hard with relationships. Women in our countries are promiscuous and don't think of sex as a "big deal". They can have a drunk hook up with you and forget about you afterwards, unless you are chad

• +1
Reactions: APJ and Deleted member 24278

This. And honestly, girls have lower looks standards for hookups than ltr too.

Shes drunk, horny, and you are there and not ugly. Thats often all it takes.

But to get a ltr means also having to be attractive to the girl when she isnt drunk and horny. Which requires higher looks

• +1
Reactions: Shekel, APJ and Deleted member 24278
yes perfectly said. This is exactly how it works. Im pretty bad socially (not too horrible anymore thanks to my job) and clearly non NT. You will struggle hard with relationships. Women in our countries are promiscuous and don't think of sex as a "big deal". They can have a drunk hook up with you and forget about you afterwards, unless you are chad
Idk about drunk bar/club hookups but off dating apps you feel completely replaceable, just another decent-looking warm body/dildo/pleasure device. I remember it was also very rare you'd get women holding out for sex - if the first 'night time' date didn't end in a bedroom you didn't have much chance of seeing her again. In Scandinavia women were comfortable being forward (I liked this, in London this was absolutely not the case).

Not sure it's all an NT issue, sometimes if you don't fit an extremely narrow mould as to what she thinks her boyfriend should be you're shit out of luck. You can be socially competent and still get shafted.

• +1
Idk about drunk bar/club hookups but off dating apps you feel completely replaceable, just another decent-looking warm body/dildo/pleasure device. I remember it was also very rare you'd get women holding out for sex - if the first 'night time' date didn't end in a bedroom you didn't have much chance of seeing her again. In Scandinavia women were comfortable being forward (I liked this, in London this was absolutely not the case).

Not sure it's all an NT issue, sometimes if you don't fit an extremely narrow mould as to what she thinks her boyfriend should be you're shit out of luck. You can be socially competent and still get shafted.
of course, i know its my fault. It is a numbers game and i fail at producing numbers. I don't really approach women, even though i can see they are (likely) interested. Scandinavian women seem to do the work for you lol. Perfect for retards like me (if you are gl enough for them). Yes thats true, many women have very high specific standards lol, almost like they want you to be a generated character just for them smh. Not willing to compromise at all

• +1
Reactions: APJ and Deleted member 24278
of course, i know its my fault. It is a numbers game and i fail at producing numbers. I don't really approach women, even though i can see they are (likely) interested. Scandinavian women seem to do the work for you lol. Perfect for retards like me (if you are gl enough for them). Yes thats true, many women have very high specific standards lol, almost like they want you to be a generated character just for them smh. Not willing to compromise at all
For what it’s worth I’ve found that forwardness in big-city US women too, I moved there recently, that’s been a nice surprise. Not like UK dating at all

• +1
For what it’s worth I’ve found that forwardness in big-city US women too, I moved there recently, that’s been a nice surprise. Not like UK dating at all
american women seem very NT and bubbly. Germany (where im from) is very autistic ngl. People are scared of conversation

• +1
Reactions: APJ and MoggerGaston
easier to get hookups than to get quality-LTR