Moggernese: Verb Conjugation [Updated Version]

D

Deleted member 25938

. . .
Simple Present: Expresses everyday activities happening in the moment. There is no stem associated with this tense. How the simple present is conjugated relies solely on the word that was created to represent that word.

e.g.) I do yoga during the night --> I tun yoga d'wu li nait

Infinitive: Describes actions without regard for the time in which they occur in. The stem associated with this tense is -iron, which comes after the verb.

e.g.) To be or not to be, that is the question --> Bishiron r noobishiron, det bish li qecht

Gerundive: A noun that looks like a verb, or a verb that modifies another action that occurs in the sentence. The stem for this tense is -ing, just like in English.

e.g.) While eating my hamburger, I was mogged by a chad --> D'wa eading mi amburgir, i aemt mogt barce a chad

Composed Past: Describes actions or events that occured in the past. The stem for this tense is -t.

e.g.) I didn't read a single word --> I nood'bookt a celick baet

Imperfect Past:
Describes actions or events that are incomplete, or that have occurred frequently or over a certain period of time. The stem for this tense is -ten.

e.g.) When I wrote that, I was fucking retarded --> Wu i eckten det, i aemten fakick reteerdt

Simple Past: Basically the same as the composed past, but is seen as more "eloquent." Only really used in storytelling or journalism. The stem for this tense is -onte.

e.g.) I didn't read a single word --> I nood'bookonte a celick baet

Close Future: Describes actions or events that are going to happen with certainty. Usually used in context of the event happening within a short time. The stem for this tense is -arae.

e.g.) He is going to drink some water --> Moggie treenkarae d'qant wadder

Simple Future: Describes actions or events that are going to happen, but without full certainty. Usually refers to a long(er) time period. The stem for this tense is -ara.

e.g.) He will mog one day --> Moggie mogara qantdae

Conditional: Describes possibility, actions or events that could have happened. The stem for this tense is -iri.

e.g.) I would eat that pussy if I wanted to --> I eadiri det beramka f i d'jut

Past Conditional
: Same as conditional, but referring to actions or events that happened in the past. The stem for this tense is -irit.

e.g.) We would have mogged if we didn't bonesmash --> Noek mogirit f noek nooboensmasht

Subjunctive
: Expresses emotions such as necessity, desire, doubt, etc. The stem for this tense is -ionte.

e.g.) You should go walk --> Du galionte trokiron

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Elvisandreaa, Xangsane and 7 others
@TRUE_CEL @RR2XCUP @lunin7 @Xangsane @Beastimmung @PointOfNoReturn @slayer69 @Hoso @apemaxxed @BongMog

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, PointOfNoReturn, BongMog and 3 others
Toasting in an epic bread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 25938
Dnr brodie

• +1
  • So Sad
need a moggernese compilation megathread in 1 cumulated place

i'll try contacting duolingo to see if they can get it on there

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, LowTrust, emeraldglass and 1 other person
need a moggernese compilation megathread in 1 cumulated place

i'll try contacting duolingo to see if they can get it on there
I think the language is reaching a point developed enough that I can do this in the near future.

Also thanks for spotting me bhai.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and slayer69
@thecel @aspiringexcel @Gung-ho Asian

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Dnrd

• +1
  • So Sad

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
I bet ur Asian only Asians are autistic/passionate about retarded shit like this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 25938
Moggie mogara qantdae

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
what a fucked up language, just a bunch of mumbo jumbo with a set meaning, try speaking this out loud and you'll hear how retarded and unharmonious it sounds

• Ugh..
Simple Present: Expresses everyday activities happening in the moment. There is no stem associated with this tense. How the simple present is conjugated relies solely on the word that was created to represent that word.

e.g.) I do yoga during the night --> I tun yoga d'wu li nait

Infinitive: Describes actions without regard for the time in which they occur in. The stem associated with this tense is -iron, which comes after the verb.

e.g.) To be or not to be, that is the question --> Bishiron r noobishiron, det bish li qecht

Gerundive: A noun that looks like a verb, or a verb that modifies another action that occurs in the sentence. The stem for this tense is -ing, just like in English.

e.g.) While eating my hamburger, I was mogged by a chad --> D'wa eading mi amburgir, i aemt mogt barce a chad

Composed Past: Describes actions or events that occured in the past. The stem for this tense is -t.

e.g.) I didn't read a single word --> I nood'bookt a celick baet

Imperfect Past:
Describes actions or events that are incomplete, or that have occurred frequently or over a certain period of time. The stem for this tense is -ten.

e.g.) When I wrote that, I was fucking retarded --> Wu i eckten det, i aemten fakick reteerdt

Simple Past: Basically the same as the composed past, but is seen as more "eloquent." Only really used in storytelling or journalism. The stem for this tense is -onte.

e.g.) I didn't read a single word --> I nood'bookonte a celick baet

Close Future: Describes actions or events that are going to happen with certainty. Usually used in context of the event happening within a short time. The stem for this tense is -arae.

e.g.) He is going to drink some water --> Moggie treenkarae d'qant wadder

Simple Future: Describes actions or events that are going to happen, but without full certainty. Usually refers to a long(er) time period. The stem for this tense is -ara.

e.g.) He will mog one day --> Moggie mogara qantdae

Conditional: Describes possibility, actions or events that could have happened. The stem for this tense is -iri.

e.g.) I would eat that pussy if I wanted to --> I eadiri det beramka f i d'jut

Past Conditional
: Same as conditional, but referring to actions or events that happened in the past. The stem for this tense is -irit.

e.g.) We would have mogged if we didn't bonesmash --> Noek mogirit f noek nooboensmasht

Subjunctive
: Expresses emotions such as necessity, desire, doubt, etc. The stem for this tense is -ionte.

e.g.) You should go walk --> Du galionte trokiron
I nood'bookt a celick baet

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 25938 and Trilogy
You should make a vocaroo of you speaking Moggernese one day

• +1
Kys yakhisat bhai

• JFL
what a fucked up language, just a bunch of mumbo jumbo with a set meaning, try speaking this out loud and you'll hear how retarded and unharmonious it sounds
Kys

autism

• +1
Make an Moggernese Anki Deck and I would actually learn it lol

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BongMog, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 25938
You should make a vocaroo of you speaking Moggernese one day

Dit mara a goot kaskodidesat plosiron ligir baetesat tu li speektesat.

Ggwak i d'av bordes.

P.S., sodi huig aviron noopostt o'qant weehawquizzes em d'qant seegen. I braett tuniron dits quotidenick jowoljowol, n i nood'ju kachingiron ael d li goot qechts juste dirick.

Thoughts?

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Trilogy, LowTrust and Deleted member 14693
Sounds good tbh but how many tries did this take.

Sounds nordic
It took 3 tries. It sounded fine for most of it in all takes, but I wanted to get the pronunciations as close as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back