MOGGERS OF .ORG: ASSEMBLE!

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
Hello, Moggers of Org. I require your help

I am 15 yrs old, a girl liked me this year but I fumbled and said some shit to her that made her dislike me for a while. Now we're on ok terms but I still think she doesn't like me that much.

I snap her daily and used to be really good friends with her. How should I "reignite the flame" and slay her? I have a decent base to work off with her, I think.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: not__cel and Juandigomigo22
You're asking this in the wrong place.

By being good looking

You're asking this in the wrong place.
Am I supposed to ask for advice Reddit where they'll tell me to just be confident and ask how her day was? From 30yr old norwooding millenials no less?

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME
Am I supposed to ask for advice Reddit where they'll tell me to just be confident and ask how her day was? From 30yr old norwooding millenials no less?
No, you're supposed to go to the place where there's moggers with successful lives who are successfull with women. I don't know where that place is but definitely not here.

No, you're supposed to go to the place where there's moggers with successful lives who are successfull with women. I don't know where that place is but definitely not here.
Since when were you so grammatical and elegant in your typing buddy?

• Woah
Reactions: not__cel
Hello, Moggers of Org. I require your help

I am 15 yrs old, a girl liked me this year but I fumbled and said some shit to her that made her dislike me for a while. Now we're on ok terms but I still think she doesn't like me that much.

I snap her daily and used to be really good friends with her. How should I "reignite the flame" and slay her? I have a decent base to work off with her, I think.
Fuck off faggot, I'm tired of people who talk to foids and brag about it . You are asking incels who rot online all day for advice on how to talk to girls. Nice job, bro! I have never even held hands with a girl. I'm so sick and tired of this.

• JFL
Reactions: Mumbhai and cromagnon
Fuck off faggot, I'm tired of people who talk to foids and brag about it . You are asking incels who rot online all day for advice on how to talk to girls. Nice job, bro! I have never even held hands with a girl. I'm so sick and tired of this.

Just ask the INCEL forum theory, hope you look forward to being told to kidnap her and rape her

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME and cromagnon
Let it go for like 3 or 4 months