Mogging is a gaint cope. You have to be main character

25thpercentile human

25thpercentile human

Zephir
I JUST REALIZE I SPELLED MY TITLE WRONG. IM FUCKING RETARDED ASFDA

prefix: prettyboy's post about if you would looksmax given you already had status got me thinking. What most people want out of life isn't about being the god that everyone respects out of fear or mogging. What they really want is to be the main character of their life. It's like playing Minecraft on creative mode, there is no fun in that. But at the same time you don't want to be on darksouls. What you want is to have the middle ground. Where you have to potential to be god and have a goal to be chasing for.

In American media, the main character is seldom the strongest, smartest, or best looking. Simply put, the characters of American media each has a niche. As a gook, I grew up with something very different. Main characters of my cartoons have always been the most superior character(well at the end at least, they usually start out as a talented but weak boy-the heroic journey). I think the effects of these different media can be seen in how people prefer to portray themselves. Chinese people like prettyboys, because the main character is often a good looking boy everybody roots for. Americans has more diverse characters, you can find people making themselves look like soyboys, emo, prettyboys, masculine men.

There is just so much roles and NICHE you can fill in Western culture. This is why there are so many mediocre men who never strive for greatness in America. They have found it too difficult to be the ultimate smart ,strong ,good looking main character, and instead choose to embrace a non serious average joe role that is the main character in a comedy show. This way, they are still the main character, even if it's not in a genre they want to be the main character in. This is their way of coping in the age where individualism is widely celebrated.

Now where does mogging comes into play. I think mogging is cope. It is just another niche not so different from being the comical soyboy. The main character in stories has never been the 6'5 dom looking chad, it's the 5'11 guy with good face. The main character is the one everyone can relates to but through face and intelligence they shine harder than everyone else around them. This is the reason why being a prettyboy(not talking about kpop shit earring and makeup faggots- actual prettyboys) is so damn effective. They have the look that shines above any of the chads with inhumanlike overbearing features.

This is what women actually want and what other men fear. The intimidating yet still humble look, the look that lets us mortal relate to them but still understand they are above us. For you copers, keep crying about your mog and how you're not tall enough or you zygos isn't big enough. Deep down you know its not the problem. It's about looking and acting intelligent and because intelligence is something that represents your conscience as a whole, and you are too scared to go against.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Turin, Chadeep and 11 others
women don't care about u being humble, only ur face, height and dick

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, diggbicc, Chadeep and 9 others
jfl at this thread

but chico looks godlike here

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks, Chadeep and needsolution
women don't care about u being humble, only ur face, height and dick

ABSOLUTELY IN AGREEMENT WITH THIS HIGH IQ BASED AND BLACKPILLED MOGGER, FHD STRIKES AGAIN AND WILL STILL

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xander578
The main character in stories has never been the 6'5 orge, it's the 5'11 guy with good face.
Handsome 5'11" prettyboy mogs 6'5" subhuman

Groundbreaking discovery OP

Surprise, surprise. Thread made by greycel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Aesthetics_III, BigBoy and 2 others
Giphy 7

Trying to figure out how this belongs in the looksmaxxing section. @Pendejo give him his 10% warning or cuck

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Patient A
Handsome 5'11" prettyboy mogs 6'5" subhuman

Groundbreaking discovery OP
View attachment 292890

Surprise, surprise. Thread made by greycel.
that's all you got out of my post?

btw i edited that part for clarity. 6'5 orge wasnt really the right word to convey my meaning

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
i surprisingly agree with you, the best character is one who is admirable but still relatable.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 3795 and 25thpercentile human
Legit thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Chadeep
This thread sounds like one of those bluepilled TED videos. You can be a great charming guy who has adventures and is the protagonist of his life but what foids want is good looks. Chad can be a criminal or a fucking drug addict that doesn't know what to do with his life and it's not going to bother them in the slightest. Women don't give two fucks what kind of role you fill in life unless it's the role of the high status man or the rich man.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lookismfugee, Chadeep and Somalipirate
This thread sounds like one of those bluepilled TED videos. You can be a great charming guy who has adventures and is the protagonist of his life but what foids want is good looks. Chad can be a criminal or a fucking drug addict that doesn't know what to do with his life and it's not going to bother them in the slightest. Women don't give two fucks what kind of role you fill in life unless it's the role of the high status man or the rich man.
women like dangerous man because it shows character, which supports my point. they like the emotional bond in the process of fixing them. contrary to what incels think women dont want a strong emotionless man to order them around. they want someone they respect and admire.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Chadeep
This post alone gave you main character status. Prior to this you had a negative ratio.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
This post alone gave you main character status. Prior to this you had a negative ratio.
what are you talking about, nobody agreed with me on this post. retarded copers

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and BigBoy
what are you talking about, nobody agreed with me on this post. retarded copers
Dedsrs? I liked it tbh, it was a really good post. It halod you in my eyes.

How did you improve your ratio then? It was subhuman before.

• +1
Dedsrs? I liked it tbh, it was a really good post. It halod you in my eyes.

How did you improve your ratio then? It was subhuman before.
idk

• +1
I JUST REALIZE I SPELLED MY TITLE WRONG. IM FUCKING RETARDED ASFDA

prefix: prettyboy's post about if you would looksmax given you already had status got me thinking. What most people want out of life isn't about being the god that everyone respects out of fear or mogging. What they really want is to be the main character of their life. It's like playing Minecraft on creative mode, there is no fun in that. But at the same time you don't want to be on darksouls. What you want is to have the middle ground. Where you have to potential to be god and have a goal to be chasing for.

In American media, the main character is seldom the strongest, smartest, or best looking. Simply put, the characters of American media each has a niche. As a gook, I grew up with something very different. Main characters of my cartoons have always been the most superior character(well at the end at least, they usually start out as a talented but weak boy-the heroic journey). I think the effects of these different media can be seen in how people prefer to portray themselves. Chinese people like prettyboys, because the main character is often a good looking boy everybody roots for. Americans has more diverse characters, you can find people making themselves look like soyboys, emo, prettyboys, masculine men.
View attachment 292824View attachment 292825View attachment 292844
There is just so much roles and NICHE you can fill in Western culture. This is why there are so many mediocre men who never strive for greatness in America. They have found it too difficult to be the ultimate smart ,strong ,good looking main character, and instead choose to embrace a non serious average joe role that is the main character in a comedy show. This way, they are still the main character, even if it's not in a genre they want to be the main character in. This is their way of coping in the age where individualism is widely celebrated.

Now where does mogging comes into play. I think mogging is cope. It is just another niche not so different from being the comical soyboy. The main character in stories has never been the 6'5 dom looking chad, it's the 5'11 guy with good face. The main character is the one everyone can relates to but through face and intelligence they shine harder than everyone else around them. This is the reason why being a prettyboy(not talking about kpop shit earring and makeup faggots- actual prettyboys) is so damn effective. They have the look that shines above any of the chads with inhumanlike overbearing features.
View attachment 292829View attachment 292830
This is what women actually want and what other men fear. The intimidating yet still humble look, the look that lets us mortal relate to them but still understand they are above us. For you copers, keep crying about your mog and how you're not tall enough or you zygos isn't big enough. Deep down you know its not the problem. It's about looking and acting intelligent and because intelligence is something that represents your conscience as a whole, and you are too scared to go against.

You could be the main character if the kiked surgeons would do all these surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401