Mogging people gives me so much dopamine

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
As a 5'8, lanklet, auschwitz victim with a 5/10 face (will be 6/10 after overbite correction and mewing and new haircut and glasses to fix my droopy eyes), it makes me feel so good to stand next to gymmaxxed manlets (5'4-5'6 guys). They look so angry yet feel so inferior to me. I don't even go to the gym yet I'm taller than them and I facemog them and it makes them question their lives. I used to slouch cause I felt so sorry for them but when they kept laughing at me for being skinny I started standing tall and squinting and now they look at me in submission and utter rage. Especially the ethnic ones with fades that gymmcelled would make fun of me so now I wear 1 inch lifts and squint and now they look at me with rage. I'm not a doormat anymore and I will not fuck myself over just cause I feel bad for them. Work with what you have guys, don't have retarded empathy for guys that you mog cause if they mogged you they'd make fun of you. Mogging guys also makes you look better so girls will give you nods or acknowledge your superiority. Posture,facial expressions, and spatial awareness is an important part of looksmaxxing.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
I don't think your mogging shit at 5'8 lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, RAITEIII, Mateusz74 and 4 others
Nigga for u to mog someone, the stars must be aligned, the maya calendar must be on its end and jesus must return.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, RAITEIII, rockndogs and 6 others
This never happened, did it?

I don't think your mogging shit at 5'8 lmao
There are a few 5'4-5'7 guys that used to shit on me. I never said I mog a lot of people, just said that I have to make the most of mogging the people I mog.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
giphy.gif

The only thing you mog are deformed burn victims and even then they might get pity pussy from virtue signalling whores

This never happened, did it?
It did. There's this asian 5'4 guy who's gymmaxxed with a fade who used to stand near me and smirk at me and I would slouch and act like a beta. Now I stand tall and squint and make sure to tilt my head down the perfect amount so I don't lose height but I look intimidating to him. He now hates me and never goes near me.

• Love it
It's a mog or be mogged world buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, RAITEIII and Deleted member 4804
It did. There's this asian 5'4 guy who's gymmaxxed with a fade who used to stand near me and smirk at me and I would slouch and act like a beta. Now I stand tall and squint and make sure to tilt my head down the perfect amount so I don't lose height but I look intimidating to him. He now hates me and never goes near me.
So the only person you mog is a nigga infected with coronavirus

J F L
F
L

• JFL
Reactions: Griffith, Slayer, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
giphy.gif

The only thing you mog are deformed burn victims and even then they might get pity pussy from virtue signalling whores
I have good eye area and good maxilla and good hair volume and exotic pheno. Trust me, I mog a decent amount.

• Love it
So the only person you mog is a nigga infected with coronavirus

J F L
F
L
No joke I went to the back of the bus and there were 5 chink boomers talking in rapid chinese and I ran to the front of the bus.

• Love it
No joke I went to the back of the bus and there were 5 chink boomers talking in rapid chinese and I ran to the front of the bus.
If they were coughing it is over for u, don't forget this.

I personally avoid jews bcs they shift shapes, have horns, have wings and indeed love money.

• JFL
Reactions: Slayer

Just a few more inches and I would be a mogging machine. It's truly an injustice.
If they were coughing it is over for u, don't forget this.

I personally avoid jews bcs they shift shapes, have horns, have wings and indeed love money.
They're fucking everywhere. Having been "cleared" after coming back from that shithole. They keep talking in chinese and coughing near me. It's over for me but I will make sure I spread it to as many people as possible at my school.

Last edited:
  • Love it