Deleted member 9072

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
@Moggy
Do another one of your tinder experiments tbh bhai

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Moggy
I have been doing them with @ArabIncel all over Europe tbh. Pretty much debunked most P/S/L theories, only legit theory is DOM and RTT theory for slaying.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, sytyl and Deleted member 9072
I have been doing them with @ArabIncel all over Europe tbh. Pretty much debunked most P/S/L theories, only legit theory is DOM and RTT theory for slaying.
how much matches does arabincel usually get?

how much matches does arabincel usually get?
We never used @ArabIncel, just some random ethnic gymcels. The ethnikkk gymcels were barely 5 P/S/L and had match rates only slightly lower than white gigachads (Maher/Thom Strijd). Match quality was about the same, thicker more high E girls chose the gymcel over the white chads.

In nordic countries I never compared to white chad results but I matched with countless white stacy's and beckies with insane bodies.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 9072
We never used ArabIncel, just some random ethnic gymcels. The ethnikkk gymcels were barely 5 P/S/L and had match rates only slightly lower than white gigachads (Maher/Thom Strijd). Match quality was about the same, thicker more high E girls chose the gymcel over the white chads.
LIFEFUEL TBH BHAI KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

giphy.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Moggy
LIFEFUEL TBH BHAI KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

giphy.gif
Indeed, a random pakistani gymcel with like 500 followers on Insta matched with legit the hottest nordic sluts on Tinder and was aggressively messaged, super liked, etc. A DOM 5 P/S/L ethnic gymcel with 99th percentile physique can probably slay a new becky everyday just from Tinder in Norway, Sweden, Finland.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Indeed, a random pakistani gymcel with like 500 followers on Insta matched with legit the hottest nordic sluts on Tinder and was aggressively messaged, super liked, etc. A DOM 5 P/S/L ethnic gymcel with 99th percentile physique can probably slay a new becky everyday just from Tinder in Norway, Sweden, Finland.
Could they slay stacylites bhai?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • +1
Reactions: Moggy
Yeah, if you want I can send you some of the matches in PM.
DM me too please ive been saying that you need to roid for a long time; JFl at pretty boi copers