MoistCr1tikal getting LL

LVZZO

LVZZO

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
Also 1 minute later a latina said he liked him because he's white
Also they keep mentioning his height and if that's a turn off for girls (they say it isn't)
If any lesson is to be learn is don't spend your time watching this shit and do something productive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, poopoohead, St.TikTokcel and 3 others
I didnt watch but what is that niggas height exactly?

hate how that mf talks

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, sub5c3l, FaceandBBC and 3 others
5’6 with a 6.5 inch penis
I mean okay, That height is certainly below average, But at least he can cope with having a slitghly above average dick? LL not needed if there are copes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and plukee
Also they keep mentioning his height and if that's a turn off for girls (they say it isn't)
If any lesson is to be learn is don't spend your time watching this shit and do something productive

that 5'10 bitch was gorgeous

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I mean okay, That height is certainly below average, But at least he can cope with having a slitghly above average dick? LL not needed if there are copes
6.5 is slightly above average?

6.5 is slightly above average?
In dick size yes, 6 should pretty much be the (statistical) average in the west and by definition he is slightly above it

• +1
Reactions: murdah
7 is slightly above average too tbh. 7.5 is start of big
In dick size yes, 6 should pretty much be the (statistical) average in the west and by definition he is slightly above it
Obviously i meant it as "statistical" average, The actual average and the women that think is the average may differ due to highly inflated numbers, But i just had to be accurate

Obviously i meant it as "statistical" average, The actual average and the women that think is the average may differ due to highly inflated numbers, But i just had to be accurate
The statistical average is 5.5 Bone pressed in usa, imagine how many fat fucks there are in usa meaning the average penis is very likely 5-5.2 inches non bone pressed, while mine none bone pressed is about 7 inches id consider that the start of big 7.5 bp start of big.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
The statistical average is 5.5 Bone pressed in usa, imagine how many fat fucks there are in usa meaning the average penis is very likely 5-5.2 inches non bone pressed, while mine none bone pressed is about 7 inches id consider that the start of big 7.5 bp start of big.
I mean at the end of the day, For this issue only, Does the "scientific" average matter? When some man worries if he has a small or big dick, He obviously worries as to what a potential gf would say, not if le science satistics can let him cope And obviously most dicks women see/fuck are 7 inchers or more, By the same classic 80/20 logic, It would apply to cocks as well

And it keeps getting inflated to death

I mean at the end of the day, For this issue only, Does the "scientific" average matter? When some man worries if he has a small or big dick, He obviously worries as to what a potential gf would say, not if le science satistics can let him cope And obviously most dicks women see/fuck are 7 inchers or more, By the same classic 80/20 logic, It would apply to cocks as well

And it keeps getting inflated to death
You can't just say the pareto principle applies everywhere because women are hypergamistic, if so explain why most women marry slightly above average height guys (5'11), that height doesn't even probabilistically correspond to a 7 incher (6'3), this principle, as I've seen, seems to just apply for women preferring a man who makes 54% more than her, and that number has only been statistically going down the recent 20 years.

Inflation has nothing to do with the actual size here, I was saying if you have an unfrauded legit nbp 7 inch penis, assuming your girth is at least 5 inches, a girl could see it as "big" and "noticeably below average" because regardless of what size guys call themselves, the dick speaks for itself and you will be seen as bigger because its well above average.

You can't just say the pareto principle applies everywhere because women are hypergamistic, if so explain why most women marry slightly above average height guys (5'11), that height doesn't even probabilistically correspond to a 7 incher (6'3), this principle, as I've seen, seems to just apply for women preferring a man who makes 54% more than her, and that number has only been statistically going down the recent 20 years.
Ah nah i wasnt talking about marriages specifically, Just average hookups or some sort of relationships, No marriage the game completely changed there yeah
Inflation has nothing to do with the actual size here, I was saying if you have an unfrauded legit nbp 7 inch penis, assuming your girth is at least 5 inches, a girl could see it as "big" and "noticeably below average" because regardless of what size guys call themselves, the dick speaks for itself and you will be seen as bigger because its well above average.
Yeah obviously a (nbp) UNFRAUDED 7 inch penis with 5 inch girth is significantly above average and will 99% of times be perceived as so,
The whole inflation thing i said was because technicly the "clinical" average is 5.5-6 inches, But the average DICK that a WOMAN fucks on a REGULAR basis has to be at least above 7, Because everything comes easier and more natural if you do have a bigger dick for obvious reasons

over @ 5’6

Ah nah i wasnt talking about marriages specifically, Just average hookups or some sort of relationships, No marriage the game completely changed there yeah

Yeah obviously a (nbp) UNFRAUDED 7 inch penis with 5 inch girth is significantly above average and will 99% of times be perceived as so,
The whole inflation thing i said was because technicly the "clinical" average is 5.5-6 inches, But the average DICK that a WOMAN fucks on a REGULAR basis has to be at least above 7, Because everything comes easier and more natural if you do have a bigger dick for obvious reasons
you're still saying 5.5 is average, the real average is very likely lower than that gang, 5.5 is the bonepressed and the averages which say 6 inches aren't even erect measured but self-reported, especially the african ones which is why people think that they have bigger penises.

If your point is people are inflating their dick size like with everything else, fucking water. i mentioned marriages because i wanted to tell you that the fact that 80% of women go for 20% of men doesn't particularly have anything to do with them going for the 20% of men with dicks, but more so materialism hence hypergamy. Women dont practice hypergamy on dick or even height its mostly the money

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
you're still saying 5.5 is average, the real average is very likely lower than that gang, 5.5 is the bonepressed and the averages which say 6 inches aren't even erect measured but self-reported, especially the african ones which is why people think that they have bigger penises
If you are saying now is the truth, That is even worse because:
If your point is people are inflating their dick size like with everything else, fucking water. i mentioned marriages because i wanted to tell you that the fact that 80% of women go for 20% of men doesn't particularly have anything to do with them going for the 20% of men with dicks, but more so materialism hence hypergamy. Women dont practice hypergamy on dick or even height its mostly the money
My point still stands, The number/size gets inflated, Because the only people that matter when it comes to what is average or not (the women) ARE EXPOSED TO 7 INCHERS AND PLUS, AND BY INFLATION SPECIFICALLY, IS THAT THEY THEMSELVES WILL THINK THAT 7 IS AVERAGE BECAUSE THATS WHAT THEY SEE ON AVERAGE!! Not actual average, WHICH GOD FOBRBID IS ACTUALLY LOWER THAN 5.5 IF WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE, Its only perception that matters, And its only a woman that a man wants to get confirmation from that his dick is "Average/or Big" for obvious reasons

He will ascend so hard if he gets LL

• +1
Reactions: skeet
If you are saying now is the truth, That is even worse because:

My point still stands, The number/size gets inflated, Because the only people that matter when it comes to what is average or not (the women) ARE EXPOSED TO 7 INCHERS AND PLUS, AND BY INFLATION SPECIFICALLY, IS THAT THEY THEMSELVES WILL THINK THAT 7 IS AVERAGE BECAUSE THATS WHAT THEY SEE ON AVERAGE!! Not actual average, WHICH GOD FOBRBID IS ACTUALLY LOWER THAN 5.5 IF WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE, Its only perception that matters, And its only a woman that a man wants to get confirmation from that his dick is "Average/or Big" for obvious reasons
you type is stupid

>Hey guys, Charlie here
>heres me explaining every minute detail of a 30 second clip on Twitter over the course of 10 minutes
>here's the most milquetoast YouTuber or corporate drama you've ever heard
>reviews thing people like: "it's good"
>reviews thing people don't like: "it's bad"
>all of this is funny because I use the words penis butt and fart in every sentence

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and <6PSLcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back