Reactions: 5'8manlet, BeanletMogger, Deleted member 51781 and 9 others
Lol he's a soycuck

• +1
Reactions: quaalxdes, Debetro and smallman
Imagine he discovered .org

• JFL
Reactions: yirma19
Imagine he discovered .org
probably come to the same conclusion, a lot of the stuff on here is kindve mediocre, haven't really learned anything other than more optimal debloating, but other than plastic surgery there wasn't much else.

• +1
Reactions: yirma19 and Depresso
probably come to the same conclusion, a lot of the stuff on here is kindve mediocre, haven't really learned anything other than more optimal debloating, but other than plastic surgery there wasn't much else.
Gooner

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
wait he made another video. start privatizing profiles boyos it’s over.

• +1
Reactions: Depresso
he's a manlet framecel 5/10 who would be posting here without status and money, so of course he will cope and hold normie opinions about the blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 51781, Deleted member 62902 and 7 others
of course this disgusting manlet makes another video coping what a faggot

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 62902, iblamejews and 1 other person
bro it’s fucking over now. officially. everyone watches this fag. everyone will know and possibly find org. it’s truly over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 62902, 6′2 still over, Gus17 and 3 others
"I'm in the darkest corners of this"
>Watches youtube BP
"seasoned veteran"
spends most of the video ranting about PE which 90% of blackpillers call cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, Deleted member 30679, Depresso and 3 others
"seasoned veteran"
spends most of the video ranting about PE which 90% of blackpillers call cope
What do you expect from a beardfrauding manlet?

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
yeah I skimmed through the vid. this retard is literally still on surface level. I really don’t think anyone could truly handle the bp in all its glory. it’s too absolute.

• +1
Reactions: Depresso and HarrierDuBois
37168F89 87D2 4B2C B96E E05521D91786

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 51781 and 7 others
yeah I skimmed through the vid. this retard is literally still on surface level. I really don’t think anyone could truly handle the bp in all its glory. it’s too absolute.
Only reason I managed to handle it was because I realized I had potential, would have been clinically depressed otherwise. BP might be your saving grace when you DO understand that looks matters and how you can utilize it to it's fullest extent.

• +1
Reactions: Depresso
Only reason I managed to handle it was because I realized I had potential, would have been clinically depressed otherwise. BP might be your saving grace when you DO understand that looks matters and how you can utilize it to it's fullest extent.
"because I realized I had potential"
jfl speak for you retarded bragger
for me it made me realize how I had NO potential, its not a nice community

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62902 and efidescontinuado
Comments are cagefuel

Why is he mainly talking about jelqing lmfao
Most BP don't give a fuck ab that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, Deleted member 62902, 6′2 still over and 1 other person
"because I realized I had potential"
jfl speak for you retarded bragger
for me it made me realize how I had NO potential, its not a nice community
The sentence after I looked at the other side of the coin and brought up both perspectives, people are so eager to find wrongs they will be wrong just to feel right.

Only reason I managed to handle it was because I realized I had potential, would have been clinically depressed otherwise. BP might be your saving grace when you DO understand that looks matters and how you can utilize it to its fullest extent.
that’s majority of civilization. I believe most humans could ascend. it’s millimeters of flesh. however the way we differ is our neuroticism .you have to be deeply disturbed and traumatized to devout hours into research and resources into surgeries all in the name of transcendence. none albeit from a few can handle such autism. this is what I meant. Charlie is a pure bluepilled faggot who virtue signals. he couldn’t handle the reality of bp. which is the only reason I’m not worried as much. in fact it may be our saving Grace. no longer a taboo but common knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford and HarrierDuBois
The sentence after I looked at the other side of the coin and brought up both perspectives, people are so eager to find wrongs they will be wrong just to feel right.
Blackpill is a toxic and negative community, everyone is negative if you aren't attractive.
It's not a good place to be

• Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger
The dickmaxxing is barely even considered in the blackpill why is he only talking about that. Is he retarted?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, Deleted member 62902, Deleted member 30679 and 3 others
He is so repulsive to my eyes I never managed to watch a single minute of his videos.

Ye every softmaxx is on YouTube and discord servers shit, only thing I've learned here is really how to identify failos in the face, measuring and shit, then mainly what surgeries to get

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
It's insane to me how this dude has any modicum of success

99% of his content is just him giving the most generic lukewarm takes in his boring monotone voice with the occasional "poop fuck shit fart ass" sprinkled in

And even back when he did gaming content it was arguably worse because it was literally nothing but the random swearing to try to be funny

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and smallman
perfect description, how do people watch this nigger?
is it because good face?
greatest example of sucess = luck
Just appealing to normie humor

• +1
Reactions: Gus17
Over for this site

He was a short depressed apsie loser that would have roped without his fame. I used to watch him back in the halo reach days cause of the apsie loner humor. Still does the same thing but has sjw takes and reviews viral videos like ray william johnson did to leech off the fame. Honestly he probably just agrees with any mainstream take so he won’t get cancelled.

• +1
Reactions: Gus17, ManletBlackcel, BeanletMogger and 3 others
that’s majority of civilization. I believe most humans could ascend. it’s millimeters of flesh. however the way we differ is our neuroticism .you have to be deeply disturbed and traumatized to devout hours into research and resources into surgeries all in the name of transcendence. none albeit from a few can handle such autism. this is what I meant. Charlie is a pure bluepilled faggot who virtue signals. he couldn’t handle the reality of bp. which is the only reason I’m not worried as much. in fact it may be our saving Grace. no longer a taboo but common knowledge.
I agree with being non nt being a factor for rotting. EEmaxxing was the only cure for me jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: lilith
why does he keep talking about dick maxxing I've been on this forum for years and no one ever talks about that lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
The dickmaxxing is barely even considered in the blackpill why is he only talking about that. Is he retarted?
He's working on another video about looksmaxing