51358.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU, 📎♿️⚙️ and IAMNOTANINCEL
Award

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, SubhumanCurrycel, SteveRogers and 1 other person
hes getting cucked anyways

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, BigLooks22, futuregigamogger and 2 others
The comments LMFAO, coping final bosses "Sleep, exercise, eat healthier, have good hygiene and dress properly. If you can get this down, that’s all you need, it’s not that complicated"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigLooks22, futuregigamogger, Deleted member 32973 and 9 others
The comments LMFAO, coping final bosses "Sleep, exercise, eat healthier, have good hygiene and dress properly. If you can get this down, that’s all you need, it’s not that complicated"
Yes, we should all pray and preach this propaganda

• +1
Reactions: BigLooks22, ErbCel, Deleted member 49130 and 1 other person

• WTF
Reactions: FBl
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, BigLooks22, Deleted member 8758 and 5 others
Dnw

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Wtf, I haven't seen anyone here talk about the stuff he does for 95% of the time
It's honestly a few retards doing it, like we don't have better shit to do lmao

Look it’s simple

2 showers a day
Deodorant in the morning
Brush your teeth morning and night
Healthy vegan diet

That’s all u need

• JFL
Reactions: infini, ErbCel, Deleted member 8758 and 1 other person
Look it’s simple

2 showers a day
Deodorant in the morning
Brush your teeth morning and night
Healthy vegan diet

That’s all u need
Healthy vegan diet

• JFL
Reactions: Feliezzx

I hate how these millennial content creators completely ignore the reason why this is such a big thing is bc average men in this generation are being forced into inceldom bc even ugly women think they deserve a 6ft+ male model.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigLooks22, ErbCel, Deleted member 49130 and 3 others
I hate how these millennial content creators completely ignore the reason why this is such a big thing is bc average men in this generation are being forced into inceldom bc even ugly women think they deserve a 6ft+ male model.
Yeah its retarded its the same thing as thinking racism just comes out of thin air. No, people have their experiences.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, 1966Ford and okwiwhd
Can someone please give me a breakdown of what he’s saying it’s hard to watch his videos, it’s just so dried and boring. He makes bank off talking about situations and basing his opinions about it off which view is the most popular.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and okwiwhd
Here is a ginger stacey for any lurkers to get hooked on the Polina lore:

Can someone please give me a breakdown of what he’s saying it’s hard to watch his videos, it’s just so dried and boring. He makes bank off talking about situations and basing his opinions about it off which view is the most popular.
Normie take on looksmaxing. Shower, deodorant, sleep, and you will be fine. No talk on looks or being non nt.

• +1
Reactions: NebulaExplorer and Deleted member 49130
He is honestly virtue signaling to stay relevant to a wider audience. I used to watch him a long time ago and he was a depressed non nt guy that would have few friends and no gf without his fame and he probably knows that too.

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd
I don't need to watch it. It is gonna be the most normie PC opinion but given in a reddit cool badass way.

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd, Deleted member 50511, Deleted member 49130 and 1 other person
Who cares about this hippie homeless looking 5’7 cuck with a sleepers build

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
He’s browsing looksmax right after his girlfriend dumped him
Can’t be a coincidence
:feelshaha:

celebrities should be the most blackpilled cuz they see the status pill first hand

going from 0 bitches and nobody giving a fuck about them to 1000 bitches in their dms and everybody wanting to be their friend

do they delude themselves?

celebrities should be the most blackpilled cuz they see the status pill first hand

going from 0 bitches and nobody giving a fuck about them to 1000 bitches in their dms and everybody wanting to be their friend

do they delude themselves?
Their self importance becomes inflated and they become too attached to the fruits of physical reality such as their own constructs of how great and important they are.