Moisturizing is legit

D

Deleted member 8904

We are all going to make it.
If you have bad / suboptimal skin just lather moisturizing lotion into your skin a couple times a day. I use CeraVe and my skin looks way better than a week ago. Also use lip balm

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, AlexBrown84, AllesScheiße and 4 others
@Prettyboy inspiration

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
been moisturizing consistently for a few months, and someone complimented my skin for the first time ever just a couple of days ago. lifefuel

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Pro tip, use Vaseline on your face after moisturiser at night to seal in moisture and get an ideal moisture barrier.

Used to have subhuman dry skin before doing this, now it’s plump and looks like it absorbs my moisturiser like a sponge

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8904
Pro tip, use Vaseline on your face after moisturiser at night to seal in moisture and get an ideal moisture barrier.

Used to have subhuman dry skin before doing this, now it’s plump and looks like it absorbs my moisturiser like a sponge
It’s a good idea to keep vaseline at home

It also comes handy if you want to dye your eyebrows at home, if you start the process by applying a layer of vaseline, the dye won’t paint your skin, only the actual hair follicles

Download

thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
Looksmaxxing breakthrough right here

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
It doesn't do much for me, in fact, it could makes things worse due to the dependency on moisturizer.

If you have bad / suboptimal skin just lather moisturizing lotion into your skin a couple times a day. I use CeraVe and my skin looks way better than a week ago. Also use lip balm
Only thing i moisturize is my dick tbh and lips