Mom found girls bra and panties that I kept as a souvenir and put them away for me

Juandigomigo22

Juandigomigo22

Diamond
IMG 4797
IMG 4794

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: halloweed and vermillioncorefan
I thought she would freak but she just told me to make sure I’m wearing protection

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72783
also, what did you guys think about breathe of the wild?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
She could have just left it alone
Fucking moms always do shit like that just to let you know that they know about it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, LegitUser, 9cel and 8 others
Now you gotta fuck your whore mothers throat

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, CreepyJewel1, 9cel and 5 others
Well atleast she didn't think you're wearing them and assumed you were getting laid. Kind of life fuel, right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, LegitUser, CreepyJewel1 and 4 others
She could have just left it alone
Fucking moms always do shit like that just to let you know that they know about it
Haha true but at least I don’t have to sneak her in or hide anything now

Well atleast she didn't think you're wearing them and assumed you were getting laid. Kind of life fuel, right?
Well they are a cups and my Chest is quite wide and the panties would rip if I put them on because the girl is 5’0

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, N1666, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
Well they are a cups and my Chet is quite wide and the panties would too if I put them on because the girl is 5’0
Brag thread fuck you and fuck your mom (like vermy said)

• Ugh..
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Smh. Sad lil feller stealing women's underwear from Walmart and making it seem like a girl was over to make his mother proud. Breaks my fucking heart to see fellers like this.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, CreepyJewel1, Deleted member 72783 and 3 others
the entire point of this thread is a humble brag btw

• +1
Smh. Sad lil feller stealing women's underwear from Walmart and making it seem like a girl was over to make his mother proud. Breaks my fucking heart to see fellers like this.
I’ll post sex tape just for you nigger

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
I thought she would freak but she just told me to make sure I’m wearing protection
how did this conversation go exactly? in-detail please, i have a boner (thanks no-fap day 13)

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
You’re weird bro but you’re probably Indian so it’s to be expected
That's a valid generalization I see no fault in it

I am exceedingly odd, but I was raised very white

My cock quivers at the thought of your mother regardless

how did this conversation go exactly? in-detail please.
She was fixing my room up and then mentioned how she found the girls stuff and that she assumed I was keeping them as a souvenir, so she put them in my Zelda box for me, she also found this book about sex games to play. She tossed that lol

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
  • +1
btw are u black irl ? coz lots of black guys really love zelda and u have a black girl in ur pfp

• Hmm...
She was fixing my room up and then mentioned how she found the girls stuff and that she assumed I was keeping them as a souvenir, so she put them in my Zelda box for me, she also found this book about sex games to play. She tossed that lol
What the fuck is this relationship 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
That's a valid generalization I see no fault in it

I am exceedingly odd, but I was raised very white

My cock quivers at the thought of your mother regardless
Can’t even be mad at someone who doesn’t try to act tough online, I hope you get better bro

take a breath of the wild from that pussy scent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
btw are u black irl ? coz lots of black guys really love zelda and u have a black girl in ur pfp
I am half Samoan and the other half I’m not sure, I get told that I look Hispanic tho, which js why I chose the username

great game I really love it but still far awaya from being the best open world game
Yea this and stardew valley are my favorite games, rdr2 as well

I am half Samoan and the other half I’m not sure, I get told that I look Hispanic tho, which js why I chose the username
yea lol I tought ur not white iv never met (unfortunately) a white guy that loved zelda btw im a huge fromsoftware nerd been playing their games since 2009 ever since demon souls release cant wait for shadow of the erdtree dlc tomorrow!

Your mom is pretty cool, too many mothers cuck their kids by either being strict on them and never letting em grow up to be men, they should be happy thier boy is becoming am an and having sex, beats having a gay for a son right? This is probably the best response you can hope for from a mother.

• +1
yea lol I tought ur not white iv never met (unfortunately) a white guy that loved zelda btw im a huge fromsoftware nerd been playing their games since 2009 ever since demon souls release cant wait for shadow of the erdtree dlc tomorrow!
i still haven't bothered to download elden ring and dlc is already coming out? brutal.

• So Sad
Reactions: AustinCutler
Your mom is pretty cool, too many mothers cuck their kids by either being strict on them and never letting em grow up to be men, they should be happy thier boy is becoming am an and having sex, beats having a gay for a son right? This is probably the best response you can hope for from a mother.
Exactly, probably why so many guys are fags these days lol

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Dark souls will always be my favorite haha

For what type of hippo are those panties for