Mom found my roidstash...then gave it back

Clavicular

Clavicular

Just LDAR
Contributor
Staff
FUCK I was panicking so hard today because my mom cleaned my room and found like 50 vials of roids, raw powders, and pills.

For reference I have 1 kilo of pregab so it was FINISHED

But I was able to convince her to give it back through some sociological arguement of me being an adult now and that I would just buy more roids anyway when I move out 24 hours from now.

I wouldve been fucked tho cuz she took all the test vials so my levels would have plummeted. Make sure to keep an emergency vial in a different location incase this happens bhais.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Linus1888, mewingmaxxer, Clqs and 15 others
how tf do u slay girls if you live with ur mom?

sometimes i forget that ur not 25 or 26

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer, aber, jindermahal and 3 others
brutal for roidcels

• +1
Reactions: aber and ryuken
how tf do u slay girls if you live with ur mom?

sometimes i forget that ur not 25 or 26
My mom and dad dont gaf and my room is on a totally separate side of the house

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, Klasik616, ryuken and 2 others
did any of the girls you slay found out about you taking roids before?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, aber and nathan
did any of the girls you slay found out about you taking roids before?
Everyone IK irl knows i take roids. I post about it on my personal instagram jfl

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuki, aber, ryuken and 1 other person
My mom and dad dont gaf and my room is on a totally separate side of the house
Clavicular house is an hotel.
His dad knows he slays whenever a chick enters the house, it's like his parents don't live there. Good part about having a big house. It must be awkward asf.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker, aber and twojei
Telling a parent "I'm an adult now and i can take care of myself" is almost like begging him to destroy you even more

It's like you make it a quest for them to prove themselves, and rightly so they respond i might add. I don't want no one i picked up in my arm and made him what he is to act superior to me.

It's better to have other arguments for every situation other than that.

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and ryuken
shouldve just said the pregab was a supplement

Telling a parent "I'm an adult now and i can take care of myself" is almost like begging him to destroy you even more

It's like you make it a quest for them to prove themselves, and rightly so they respond i might add. I don't want no one i picked up in my arm and made him what he is to act superior to me.

It's better to have other arguments for every situation other than that.
He’s lucky they didn’t kick him out the house and tell him to pay for his own rent and bills. It’s more wild that they didn’t even threaten him about it in response to this statement by him. Mind u, I don’t personally care about these substances. I have no opinion on if there bad or not for u, but parents who view this stuff negatively would normally have more drastic reaction. Lucky niger

• +1
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer, nofap, aber and 1 other person
He’s lucky they didn’t kick him out the house and tell him to pay for his own rent and bills. It’s more wild that they didn’t even threaten him about it in response to this statement by him. Mind u, I don’t personally care about these substances. I have no opinion on if there bad or not for u, but parents who view this stuff negatively would normally have more drastic reaction. Lucky niger
Yeah. My mother didn't allow me for years to take protein bars because she thought it was the same as taking steroids when i was 14 years old.

I guess they are americans or whatever. Drugs and guns are ok for them but never step in the garden of your neighbour 0.5cm to recover your lost balloon.

• +1
Reactions: 14vic and tombradylover
Dont do drugs u will only regret later it will age u bad

• JFL
Reactions: @Tyov and thebuffdon690
He’s extremely lucky

My dad kicked me out once when he found weed behind the refrigerator

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
I think my mom found some peptides I'd stored when I was 16. Something, something heightmaxxing related at the time, don't think I'd even gotten in more than one injection. I learned a lesson that day. Best get your own fridge, or better yet, your own place before having that stuff around. You can never predict when she'll enter your room.

Nigga arent you an adult? I just rip off the labels of mine

In general, it's also just better to not stress your middle-aged mother like that. Ignorance is bliss as they say. My mom started crying, for instance. All could've been avoided had she just never found out.

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret