Mom found the hammer.

IblameCooper

IblameCooper

It’s never been so over.
Mom found hammer and PC and lemon injections. It’s never been so over. Mom is stopping me from hardmaxxing any more, and it’s going to force my descent. No amount of surgery will ever save me. I’m going to become one of these pleb subhumans I hate so much. Ropemaxxing soon if I can’t get my hammer back.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, sayi, Mewton and 2 others
Nice ragebait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manu50l05, Gaygymmaxx and NZb6Air
Mom found hammer and PC and lemon injections. It’s never been so over. Mom is stopping me from hardmaxxing any more, and it’s going to force my descent. No amount of surgery will ever save me. I’m going to become one of these pleb subhumans I hate so much. Ropemaxxing soon if I can’t get my hammer back.
kill everyone in your family and make it seem like it was a accident then you can get surgery with that money(all joke)

pay @the BULL to fuck her

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
just smash your face with knife

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
You got hands? What works works👍

• Love it
Reactions: IblameCooper
use the hammer on her

• JFL
Reactions: IblameCooper, Gaygymmaxx and overtier1011
Hammer her pussy

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IblameCooper and Gaygymmaxx
Steal her makeup and beauty products as retribution

• JFL