Mom keeps calling out my bruises from bonesmashing

B

bingustik

Iron
So I’ve been bonesmashing for a few months now but my mom never stop questioning me on how did I get those bruises, I keep telling her that they’re from sleepwalking and hitting my face against a door while at it but she still suspects me of something else.

Usually she keeps calling out one of my bruises by saying “You’ve got a bruise on your cheek” to which i reply by saying muh muh sleepwalking, few days ago she asked me “What kind of exercises are you doing” 😭

What would be a good excuse, keep in mind the bruising is pretty much symmetrical.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, aber, NZb6Air and 6 others
"oh hey mum, t-those bruises, yeah nah im just hitting myself in the fucking face, o-oh w-why, yeah nah so this one guy ......"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brazistine62, irkkedmulatto, YugoDutch and 7 others
So I’ve been bonesmashing for a few months now but my mom never stop questioning me on how did I get those bruises, I keep telling her that they’re from sleepwalking and hitting my face against a door while at it but she still suspects me of something else.

Usually she keeps calling out one of my bruises by saying “You’ve got a bruise on your cheek” to which i reply by saying muh muh sleepwalking, few days ago she asked me “What kind of exercises are you doing” 😭

What would be a good excuse, keep in mind the bruising is pretty much symmetrical.
maybe stop coping and put the hammer down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheNextOPry, greycel, truthhurts and 1 other person
convert your mom into a blackpiller

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR, bingustik and truthhurts
or bonesmash in front of your mom like @Clavicular

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR, bingustik, wastedspermcel and 2 others
Just explain it to her, do you have the articulation of a fucking retard ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadintraining, TheNextOPry, 6PSLcel and 3 others
Just explain it to her, do you have the articulation of a fucking retard ?
I love how you went from autistic to nt, old clavicular would never say shit like that lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Clavicular
tell her that you're mad at her for raising a genetic misfortune and that's why you decided to fix your face yourself

• +1
Reactions: salt.hater and bingustik
I love how you went from autistic to nt, old clavicular would never say shit like that lol
No because OP is an actual fucking retard if he needs it explained to him, it transcended any autism I may have that im actually mad at how fucking idiotic he is

• +1
Reactions: geenger, 6PSLcel and bingustik
Just lie to her , and tell her u bumped ur urself while in bed , that’s what I usually tell my mom:feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: bingustik
Then she will know that her oldest son is a fucking retard
If you cant logically justify bonesmashing when theres tons of scientific reasoning, then its genuinely over for you

• So Sad
Reactions: 6PSLcel
If you cant logically justify bonesmashing when theres tons of scientific reasoning, then its genuinely over for you
She will tell allat to her friends to get a quick laugh out of them, not worth it

• JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel

:lul:

yea its almost as if...how should i put this...a mentally ill activity perhaps? nooo surely not...