mom keeps saying im handsome

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
anyone else's mom do this? she and my dad even said i should MODEL JFL
like why do they do this? do parents see their children 10x more attractive or something? sometimes i even believe them for a second, then i look in the mirror and everything is back to normal...

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lmfao, Any1 can be anything, BrettyBoy and 4 others
Maybe they really think you’re handsome

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Any1 can be anything
They don't want you to rope op.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, Over, Any1 can be anything and 5 others
its hard to accept ur child is ugly so u cope

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Framletgod, IWantToMax and 3 others
Tell her to prove it and give sex

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Any1 can be anything, Ruby and 2 others
sad shit bro

• +1
Reactions: Any1 can be anything
i have same shit in my head and same happens with parents but catch many girls looking outside basement then suddenly looking away once i look back. or smiling and shit sometimes.
i indeed cope thefore i exist

• +1
If a mother generally tell you you are beautiful then you are atleast 4.5psl. At least i have noticed that my blackpilled EE mother never called me good compliments when i was skinny, pizza faces and high i bf, but right now when i am quite changed she and many women relatives give me the compliment 'you look like a doll' 'like a model', and at the same time this started happening is the first time i got attention and getting called gl by girls

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Any1 can be anything
Every relative calls me good looking despite being a deformed subhuman.No matter how ugly you are your mom will always call you good looking.

• Love it
Every relative calls me good looking despite being a deformed subhuman.No matter how ugly you are your mom will always call you good looking.
I blackpilled my entire family jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: lookismfugee
I blackpilled my entire family jfl.
You can only blackpill rational people.No matter what statistic i show them or how much i try to explain they`ll either tell me that the statistic is made up or that it doesn`t apply irl or that i lack the irl experience they have.It`s like arguing with flat earthers or religious people.I don`t even bother at this point.I just told them if they refuse to help me looksmax i`ll drop out of college and rope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, turkproducer and Catawampus
You can only blackpill rational people.No matter what statistic i show them or how much i try to explain they`ll either tell me that the statistic is made up or that it doesn`t apply irl or that i lack the irl experience they have.It`s like arguing with flat earthers or religious people.I don`t even bother at this point.I just told them if they refuse to help me looksmax i`ll drop out of college and rope.
The ironic thing is my parents will outright make fun of other people's looks but are oblivious to relatives' looks.

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas
anyone else's mom do this? she and my dad even said i should MODEL JFL
like why do they do this? do parents see their children 10x more attractive or something? sometimes i even believe them for a second, then i look in the mirror and everything is back to normal...
Every decent parent does that. Strengthening their childs self-esteem. My parents and relatives say the exact same.

no my parents tell me that i should rope tbh ngl