Mom raged at me for playing violent video games

D

Deleted member 2227

‎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
So I was playing Minecraft, and my mom walked in and started to get mad when she saw me killing slavs kids screaming like crazy, the retarded bipolar bitch told my dad to turn it off. Dad didn't care, said that I am a disappointment, had not planned the wedding and now is stucked with a schizophrenic crazy bitch that don't makd nothing all day and a Incel Freak Son. The crazy bitch said that Herobrine will give me nightmares, so I said "I already living a Nightmare".

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
So I was playing Minecraft, and my mom walked in and started to get mad when she saw me killing slavs kids screaming like crazy, the retarded bipolar bitch told my dad to turn it off. Dad didn't care, said that I am a disappointment, had not planned the wedding and now is stucked with a schizophrenic crazy bitch that don't makd nothing all day and a Incel Freak Son. The crazy bitch said that Herobrine will give me nightmares, so I said "I already living a Nightmare".

Oh god bipolar foids should not have kids

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Giphy 3

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

Users who are viewing this thread

Back