mom said I look ugly again

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
I hope that whore gets cancer, she favors my brother who is abusive to her. I try to talk to her about life and have a conversation with her but she always complains about how ugly i am

can't wait to move out and leave some family behind, full of psycho idiots. only ppl I like are my sisters

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, BrettyBoy, Zygos4Life and 6 others
I thank the gods I don't have siblings (that would probably mog me)

A child is only ever valuable in the eyes of a parent if he is either handsome/beautiful, or very smart

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, Zygos4Life, chadpreetcel123 and 2 others

A child is only ever valuable in the eyes of a parent if he is either handsome/beautiful, or very smart
Thank you.
Exactly.
It's very logical tbh.
You have finite amount of resources, if you were born a genetic faliure (not fit for survival),.why would your parents were theirs resources on you.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 1100
Thank you.
Exactly.
It's very logical tbh.
You have finite amount of resources, if you were born a genetic faliure (not fit for survival),.why would you water your resources on him
you don't need to be genetic failure either. it's enough to not be gifted to get this kind of treatment and have a brother/sister that is better than you, or start showcasing some strong affinity for a certain domain that generates a lot of money

you know what im talking about. you eat only what you have at home, no fancy clothes (to cope with) or vydia, no extra money to have fun with friends - you gotta beg for those 10 dollars or less, or daddy won't give you squat -, etc; all the while your brother brad gets 50 dollars every Thursday he goes out to get smashed with his retarded friends, or your other brother dexter that's almost double your size since he eats kfc/some type of fancy food while you have to settle for rice and bread

you grow up to be anxious, play wow hours on end and post on obscure internet forums, like this one, about your lack of iois due to a combination of meh looks + meh brain wiring, your lack of motivation to do anything worthwhile in your life... dexter goes on to become a successful doctor, brad becomes ceo at some fuck knows what company. they both have happy lives

you're left with all the misery and resentment your parents had when you were growing up. you don't even realize who put this shitshow in motion, and while it's true most of it is indeed your fault, since it's your life and your own doing, it all could have been avoided if mommy and daddy showed a little bit more compassion towards your soul

does this sound familiar?

• So Sad
Reactions: Pillarman, Arkantos, Tsukuyomi 🌙 and 4 others
you don't need to be genetic failure either. it's enough to not be gifted to get this kind of treatment and have a brother/sister that is better than you, or start showcasing some strong affinity for a certain domain that generates a lot of money

you know what im talking about. you eat only what you have at home, no fancy clothes (to cope with) or vydia, no extra money to have fun with friends - you gotta beg for those 10 dollars or less, or daddy won't give you squat -, etc; all the while your brother brad gets 50 dollars every Thursday he goes out to get smashed with his retarded friends, or your other brother dexter that's almost double your size since he eats kfc/some type of fancy food while you have to settle for rice and bread

you grow up to be anxious, play wow hours on end and post on obscure internet forums, like this one, about your lack of iois due to a combination of meh looks + meh brain wiring, your lack of motivation to do anything worthwhile in your life... dexter goes on to become a successful doctor, brad becomes ceo at some fuck knows what company. they both have happy lives

you're left with all the misery and resentment your parents had when you were growing up. you don't even realize who put this shitshow in motion, and while it's true most of it is indeed your fault, since it's your life and your own doing, it all could have been avoided if mommy and daddy showed a little bit more compassion towards your soul

Not so much ngl, I don't have siblings.
Sounds painful as fuck tho.
But then again with all the pain (which i can't understand), the same logic applies, 2 offsprings, finite amount of resources, you gotta invest in the one which has the higher chances of survival (ie being handosme, certain set of skills, iq etc).

Last edited:
What a such blackpilled mom.

Not so much ngl, I don't have siblings.
Sounds painful as fuck tho.
But then again with all the pain (which i can't understand), the same logic applies, 2 offsprings, finite amount of resources, you gotta invest in the one which has the higher chances of survival (ie being handosme, certain set of skills, iq etc).
Sorry bro, sounds fucked up what you've been through
that's not my case, I'm just simply ugly (and most likely autistic as fuck too), I don't have any siblings either, wouldn't say I'm gifted either, not in my comp sci domain either, despite the bullshit I've grown up with

but I bet this is the case for a lot of users here that have siblings and claim to be incel

the lack of empathy destroys lives from early on. while the reasoning behind spending more time, money, effort on a favored child is understandable, you have to take into consideration humans are not robots

Jfl at calling one's own blood ugly. High IQ mum or just frustrated with her own looks.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2426
how did she say it? Context?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
how did she say it? Context?

she said

oh (my name) you look so bad with that haircut, she always says this, no matter what haircut I get, and then complimented my brother

I can't wait to leave that bitch

she said

oh (my name) you look so bad with that haircut, she always says this, no matter what haircut I get, and then complimented my brother

I can't wait to leave that bitch
Women complainment me on my haircut op. They always say nice haircut

I mog my brother but still no different in the treatment I receive

Thats fucked up bro

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
I
Your parents probably considers you both a faliure
I status mog and height mog my brother there's no reason that should happen

I

I status mog and height mog my brother there's no reason that should happen
5'8 Height moggs.
QONVIyz

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Zygos4Life and Deleted member 1560
Jfl at calling one's own blood ugly. High IQ mum or just frustrated with her own looks.

I think she's just insecure about her looks, she says she hates her recessed chin/jaw while I have a good lower third. idk if she's jealous or what

I think she's just insecure about her looks, she says she hates her recessed chin/jaw while I have a good lower third. idk if she's jealous or what
What a bitch of a mom. Instead of being happy that her children didn't get her trash lower third, shes mad.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
She's the one who decided to birth you so she's the actual ugly one

Tell her this or no balls

so familiar...
just so fucking life. Life is a whore

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 1560

Furak

or BBC

Post your pics