Momentum is everything tbh

UrGirlsMcm

UrGirlsMcm

Life is a Game
With most things getting ready or "planning" is just a waste of time.

Like as soon as you find some good info here you have to immediately act upon it and repeat and repeat. If you dont you'll end up perma procrastinating

I went from 4 years of doing no softmaxes to buying minoxidil,tretinoin then the next month buying roids i completely dropped that "Softmaxxing is cope, Just WageSlave for surgery bro" mentality that a lot of old users had/have.

This is a fucking lifestyle not a one off surgery

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, enchanted_elixir, atlantean and 5 others
holy fuck nigger how lazy do you have to be to procrastinate fucking minoxidil or tretinoin youre talking like its 3 weeks of hard labour followed by 2 weeks of nonstop studying interchanged

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, Gaygymmaxx, enchanted_elixir and 4 others
wageslave for surgery is the best advice there is on this forum

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and ascension
holy fuck nigger how lazy do you have to be to procrastinate fucking minoxidil or tretinoin youre talking like its 3 weeks of hard labour followed by 2 weeks of nonstop studying interchanged
Soft maxxing wasn’t taken serious when I was active here and I was 13 when I joined

Soft maxxing wasn’t taken serious when I was active here and I was 13 when I joined
nah nigger its a you problemo when you dont try shit so simple and easy to apply that could potentially help you. its just low iq

Like as soon as you find some good info here you have to immediately act upon it and repeat and repeat. If you dont you'll end up perma procrastinating

I went from 4 years of doing no softmaxes to buying minoxidil,tretinoin then the next month buying roids i completely dropped that "Softmaxxing is cope, Just WageSlave for surgery bro" mentality that a lot of old users had/have.

W bro, good advice

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
I somewhat agree and see the point your trying to make, most users just go straight to hardmaxxing (more like mentally masturbate by making hardmaxx plans) before fully softmaxxing and trying every cope there is. Surgery should be your final solution and not the first.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and halloweed
wageslave for surgery is the best advice there is on this forum
Jfl better leechoffparentsmaxx and hope your mum doesn't charge you rent if you want to get surgery off of wagie money in the JewK

• +1
Jfl better leechoffparentsmaxx and hope your mum doesn't charge you rent if you want to get surgery off of wagie money in the JewK
No other option laddie

• +1
Reactions: ConnorTheMogger
Everything in life is about tempo.

That's why they say life is like chess. You have your turn and your current position. You can't change the rules of the game; all you can do is make the next move. If you don't make a move, you run out of time.

• Love it
Reactions: Chad15
Cope, go watch another scamza video about noFap I’m sure you’ll be a gorillionaire in no time
I'm not a Hamza watcher, and I don't even believe in the USA's fabricated idea of success, which equates to materialism as the end goal. This is something you unconsciously seek without even realizing. For me, true riches are in culture and heritage, as it always was before the relatively new concept of luxury-seeking and overly branded, mindless capitalism.

However, it is completely achievable to live a comfortable, relatively stress-free life after 4-5 years of deep work through digital marketing and the internet these days. You might not buy these pointless artificial achievements like three big mansions or ten luxury cars, but why would you need them in the first place?

You don't understand anything of what you're talking about.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
I'm not a Hamza watcher, and I don't even believe in the USA's fabricated idea of success, which equates to materialism as the end goal. This is something you unconsciously seek without even realizing. For me, true riches are in culture and heritage, as it always was before the relatively new concept of luxury-seeking and overly branded, mindless capitalism.

However, it is completely achievable to live a comfortable, relatively stress-free life after 4-5 years of deep work through digital marketing and the internet these days. You might not buy these pointless artificial achievements like three big mansions or ten luxury cars, but why would you need them in the first place?

You don't understand anything of what you're talking about.
Idc about owning muh sports car, to me a happy life and one I would be content with is being htn+ and not having to work

Idc about owning muh sports car, to me a happy life and one I would be content with is being htn+ and not having to work
Going from low class to not having to work (aka making enough passive income to live comfortably) is incredibly easier to achieve than to become good looking if your starting point is ltn for example.

As a software developer in my early 20s, the code i wrote already make me enough money for me to rot all day.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and <6PSLcel
Going from low class to not having to work (aka making enough passive income to live comfortably) is incredibly easier to achieve than to become good looking if your starting point is ltn for example.

As a software developer in my early 20s, the code i wrote already make me enough money for me to rot all day.
Nice, but I doubt it’s easier than becoming hood looking from surgeries, probably on par or harder

true momentum is like ur gone to the topic that u want to be like completely focused to that

• +1
Real I sit in bed about to pass out and remember I didn't do my routine and immediately get up and put on tret and minox

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and piec
ldaring is good for anti aging

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
So did you do/ are you doing surgery then?

• +1

should i learn coding for the money?

• +1
should i learn coding for the money?
i'd say it depends. i'm not even above average at logics (coding is all about solving puzzles, that will create new puzzles for you to solve), it wasn't being good technically that brought me to the relative financial comfort I have now at 21. focus on social connections, prioritize climbing the social ladder and the money will come together. Again, not tryna brag, far from it. I'm just a permadepressed normie ruski, but I do know how to be likeable, and it's a powerful skill.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: STEVE GAMING, UrGirlsMcm and Chad15