money and status doesn't matter in getting girls

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

I am thomas the tank engine tuutuu
the only thing you have to provide to a girl is a rollercoaster of emotions.

Women are emotional creatures, they aren't meant to live a steady normal life. They want something exciting. They want thrill.
You really think a rich mf can provide that to her?
He will just buy her shit and work.
A homeless nigga will provide her with drugs, mental health issues and arguments. That's what they want.
it's in their brain to obsess over guys who can play with their feelings and emotions.

a broke goodlooking guy that can give a girl moodswings will always overpower the goodlooking boring rich guy.
It's simple facts.

this is where dick game also comes into play.
Every girl desires an animalistic specimen of a man. You have to obliterate her pussy, that's the incentive for a girl to stay with you through all of history paired with thrill in the relationship.

Having money, having a stable and healthy life will NOT get you girls. simple as.

I noticed the same shit, couple months ago I was too focused on making money and was boring asf with girls. they all didn't give a shit about my money. Now that I have drug problems and give them moodswings they're all begging for dick.
It's simple.

Have good dick game.
Be interesting, be out of the ordinary (be weird, do dumb shit, insult girls, be homeless, anything)
never be boring with a girl. Make her believe you're the one in power and the one desired over by other girls.
Play with her feelings.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, lucifer6969, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 2 others

Women are emotional creatures, they aren't meant to live a steady normal life. They want something exciting. They want thrill.
A homeless nigga will provide her with drugs, mental health issues and arguments. That's what they want.
it's in their brain to obsess over guys who can play with their feelings and emotions.

a broke goodlooking guy that can give a girl moodswings will always overpower the goodlooking boring rich guy.
It's simple facts.

Every girl desires an animalistic specimen of a man. You have to obliterate her pussy, that's the incentive for a girl to stay with you through all of history paired with thrill in the relationship.

Having money, having a stable and healthy life will NOT get you girls. simple as.

I noticed the same shit, couple months ago I was too focused on making money and was boring asf with girls. they all didn't give a shit about my money. Now that I have drug problems and give them moodswings they're all begging for dick.
It's simple.

Have good dick game.
Be interesting, be out of the ordinary (be weird, do dumb shit, insult girls, be homeless, anything)
never be boring with a girl. Make her believe you're the one in power and the one desired over by other girls.
Play with her feelings.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
You're right but also wrong, it's simply not everything, there's so much more to the female mind.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and PsychoDsk
You're right but also wrong, it's simply not everything, there's so much more to the female mind.
ofcourse but it always boils down to being a low inhib freak of a specimen.
Every low inhib dominating man can get any girl, even homeless and broke ones. Meanwhile a boring rich guy would have a hard time finding a girl.

all about thrill

• +1
ofcourse but it always boils down to being a low inhib freak of a specimen.
Every low inhib dominating man can get any girl, even homeless and broke ones. Meanwhile a boring rich guy would have a hard time finding a girl.

all about thrill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, Klasik616 and PsychoDsk
This just a bad boy pill. Status definitely is a halo and why would you not want to have money jfl

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Chadeep, nope and 3 others
This just a bad boy pill. Status definitely is a halo and why would you not want to have money jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and Looks234
It's true

If you didn't start your relationship with hot and cold manipulation to give her a strong mental and emotional association with you, she will not be retained

Women are entirely based on their emotions, all creatures are,

in the absence of intellect we do only what seems fun, without thought of the future

With it, we consider the consequences

Women aren't as intelligent. That's why it was them who bit from the apple

You ought to be the most tempting serpent, not the most moral man.

(Khhv) :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and fukmylyf
It's true

If you didn't start your relationship with hot and cold manipulation to give her a strong mental and emotional association with you, she will not be retained

Women are entirely based on their emotions, all creatures are,

in the absence of intellect we do only what seems fun, without thought of the future

With it, we consider the consequences

Women aren't as intelligent. That's why it was them who bit from the apple

You ought to be the most tempting serpent, not the most moral man.

(Khhv) :ogre:

It's simple facts.

It's simple.

Have good dick game.
Play with her feelings.
I am the only Asian in the vincity, just being asian already set me apart from most guys on the market.

As long as you make at least a good bit above the salary then yeah

but thats not me :/

So are you saying personality is more important than looks

• Hmm...
As long as you make at least a good bit above the salary then yeah

but thats not me :/
Not even well off, if I had a salary that was a good bit above the average (the average is like 40k or whatever) Id be totally down to save for a very cheap house to live in with my girlfriend, im a minimalist after all