Money doesnt make you happy

R

Raxflex

Iron
From my experience it is the complete opposite. Money gives you true freedom. And this complete freedom is what makes you happy.

But the media constantly brainwashes you with "money doesnt make you happy" so that you dont start to riot against sky high taxes, inflation and lower and lower wages.

Meanwhile the people that own the media are billionaires.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, nidus, Deleted member 11581 and 22 others
Money makes poor people, whom have stress about money very happy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18436, Chadeep, ALP and 1 other person
Money = happiness for NT ppl

• +1
Reactions: frendly
looks and sex do:blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nidus, Mewton, Paroxysm and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Lorsss, ballskin and 6 others
From my experience it is the complete opposite. Money gives you true freedom. And this complete freedom is what makes you happy.

But the media constantly brainwashes you with "money doesnt make you happy" so that you dont start to riot against sky high taxes, inflation and lower and lower wages.

Anyone who says money doesn't buy you happiness is a retard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11581, Paroxysm, AscendingHero and 6 others
For a Young guy myself who I am current strugle with financial stability, who say money doesn't matter or doesn't make You Happy or You care a lot about money, I wanna slap the soul out of them.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadeep, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person

100% agree. My monthly income increased by a few hundred euros recently (still a college poorcel tho) and it increased my life quality significantly. There might be a cutoff point at some point but I doubt it stops at 70 k for everyone (I think this is what a study concluded).

The farmer in rural Iowa who goes to church every Sunday and cares for his family is way happier than the New York Goldman Sachs analyst.

• +1
Reactions: nidus, qkz, Prince88 and 3 others
100% agree. My monthly income increased by a few hundred euros recently (still a college poorcel tho) and it increased my life quality significantly. There might be a cutoff point at some point but I doubt it stops at 70 k for everyone (I think this is what a study concluded).
What do u do for a living

im 19 made so much of money from nfts its insane everyone in my school knows abt it , everytime i enter school i get a dopamine rush feels like im on cocaine

money and looks both make you happy but they both arent necessary for you to be happy

• Love it
Reactions: Tylermax

Legit bro was gonna comment this from reading thread title

Money=freedom=happiness
Can do whatever you wish
Help others, travel, date, gather experiences the average person cannot have
As a result become a more well rounded interesting person

I know so many people who travelled the world younger and yes they got confused please stories and shit but now they're legit broke once that time was up
You want best of both worlds

Making money makes you happy
The dopamine comes from stepping it up each year, selling your stuff, the grind itself is the best part
JFL at winning the lottery and being happy, you'll forever feel like a lucked out moron

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and TrestIsBest
The dopamine comes from stepping it up each year, selling your stuff, the grind itself is the best part
JFL at winning the lottery and being happy, you'll forever feel like a lucked out moron
would rather feel like a lucked out moron and not have to wageslave for the rest of my life + travel and live all the experiences I dream of living without worrying about money all this grind shit is cope we weren't meant to work

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, Paroxysm, Alexanderr and 1 other person
I agree tbh,I really only wanted money to appear a certain way to my family- Ie not my own authentic reasons. If I'm being really honest, maximising my aesthetics and dimorphism, and getting laid a decent amount without paying + having a couple of friends will make me happy- then having some money for further looksmaxing and general freedom.

I have like 14k AUD in crypro rn and I feel rich

Having money makes your feel above people
Since there’s a class hierarchy

• Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest
UMAH GUSHH THEN YOURE NOT SPENDING YOUR MONEY CORRECTLY

Yeah, can someone loan me 40,000$ for my BIMAX?? No wonder I'm miserable.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Anchor_Ship and TrestIsBest
id rather be a omega poor chad than a rich normie. Id buy myself a small mirror and look at it from the moment i wake up till i go to sleep

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Lygodactylus
ok give me your money

happiness isnt even a real human emotion anyway

Define it without using a synonym or being vague- it's all made up

Last edited:
Money makes life easier. Many Chad's get Paid shit ton on Tiktok on Instagram.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
would rather feel like a lucked out moron and not have to wageslave for the rest of my life + travel and live all the experiences I dream of living without worrying about money all this grind shit is cope we weren't meant to work
Man you almost had a point but now you 100% outed yourself as a lazy commie retard

It’s not impossible to have greater aspirations once you’ve won the lottery. Winning the lottery doesn’t necessarily mean you won’t have to work for anything in your life afterward.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Mastermind and AscendingHero

spoken like a person with no money issues

That’s a wise sentence. Rich people telling us „money ain’t shit“, while working 24/7 to get more and more of it.

spoken like a person with no money issues
as some rich person used to say:

original.jpg

It’s not impossible to have greater aspirations once you’ve won the lottery. Winning the lottery doesn’t necessarily mean you won’t have to work for anything in your life afterward.
If you gambled enough money to get the right ticket in your hand you were probably addicted to the game and statistically speaking gamblers are not the brightest persons out there

So yeah you definitely could but if you got the jackpot in the first place you probably lack the requirements to use your money in efficient ways

the 70k taken into consideration in that study which was done many years ago would probably be around 120k today.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
The farmer in rural Iowa who goes to church every Sunday and cares for his family is way happier than the New York Goldman Sachs analyst.
dumb cope. i've only ever heard middle class and above people who live in big cities propagating this myth. i grew up poorcel around rural people in a med country and the average person is fucking miserable. get rich or die trying.

Last edited:
the 70k taken into consideration in that study which was done many years ago would probably be around 120k today.
True. Plus the way you spent the money wasn't taken into consideration. I'd assume 30 k spent on plastic surgery will be much more significant in terms of long-time happiness than 30 k spent on a sick car for example.

You are 100% right tbh. Money in capitalism means true freedom, which is not the cynical freedom of libertarians(purely negative), but actual freedom, the concrete possibility of doing concrete things in the material world. This is of extreme importance for human happiness and satisfaction.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Paroxysm and TrestIsBest
You are 100% right tbh. Money in capitalism means true freedom, which is not the cynical freedom of libertarians(purely negative), but actual freedom, the concrete possibility of doing concrete things in the material world. This is of extreme importance for human happiness and satisfaction.

Money is cope if you are non nt and have social anxiety since you are too weak and mentally ill to go out because of bad genetics.I am working hard and have lots of money and i dont feel happy with it,i just provide my family and friends financially that is it

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
Mogging does