Money for palate expander

elliotfan4ever

elliotfan4ever

Iron
I turn 14 at the end of august, which is when it is legally allowed to get a job, yet no place hires me, anyone know a place that hires at 14 (ontario, Canada)? Or something I could do to get 4000$, I still have 6 months to get it, aka 20$ a day. Anyone know how I can make that?

Pretend to be a femboy and sell pics

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: majesticincel, billymidnight, elliotfan4ever and 1 other person
I turn 14 at the end of august, which is when it is legally allowed to get a job, yet no place hires me, anyone know a place that hires at 14 (ontario, Canada)? Or something I could do to get 4000$, I still have 6 months to get it, aka 20$ a day. Anyone know how I can make that?
buying fashionable clothes at the thrift store ( in bulk ) and sell them on online marketplaces pricing to sell. from my experience baggy clothes and concert/band tees sell quickly

• Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight
just thumbpull

• Hmm...
Reactions: majesticincel
buying fashionable clothes at the thrift store ( in bulk ) and sell them on online marketplaces pricing to sell. from my experience baggy clothes and concert/band tees sell quickly
yeah but he needs to be actually tapped in to know whats good and what isnt

and dont tell everybody this bruh

insurance doesnt cover the expander in your situation?

4k blast trt and a Dht derivative and just mastic gum helps expand palate + farrr better results maybe some hgh and cjc with DAC and aromasin to become slayer and keep over left over change

• JFL
Reactions: majesticincel and Ascеnd