Money is a cope but it’s not that straightforward

laaltin

laaltin

locationcel
It’s all about validation from a girl you like. Money is cope if you just have money. As soon as you have the girl, you need money to keep her entertained. You might get away if you brutally mog her but she’ll get bored sooner or later.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and Darkeningstar
Life isn't all about women, Dalit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62709, Deleted member 66828, fuse and 4 others
Life isn't all about women, Dalit
At this point in my life, it’s all about women. Having multiple women and they being fine with that. Everything else is cope to me.

Then you have a girlfriend and say "girls are a cope."
I pretty much agree, huh. Just saying.

It’s all about validation from a girl you like. Money is cope if you just have money. As soon as you have the girl, you need money to keep her entertained. You might get away if you brutally mog her but she’ll get bored sooner or later.
muh women

fuck a bitch have kids die

on sum domination type shit
You don’t truly experience life until you get total voluntary submission from foids

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
You don’t truly experience life until you get total voluntary submission from foids
frl
my life isnt gonna be fulfilled unless i get a pale chick to do raceplay sex with me

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
nah it matters cz women are attracted to competence. if u dont make good money ur not gonna be as respected as men who do

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
nah it matters cz women are attracted to competence. if u dont make good money ur not gonna be as respected as men who do
Still the same thing. It’s a means to an end (everything is a pursuit of pussy)

Still the same thing. It’s a means to an end (everything is a pursuit of pussy)
what? i was talking in relation to women. money's still very important for general quality of life

its amazing how niggas on here relate legit every aspect of life to pussy lmfao

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
what? i was talking in relation to women. money's still very important for general quality of life

its amazing how niggas on here relate legit every aspect of life to pussy lmfao
Everything you do is motivated by hopes of getting pussy on a subconscious level, directly or indirectly.. you just don’t know it yet. Even things like hobbies are done to make yourself more interesting in the eyes of women. Of course, most people are gonna deny it because they truly believe they are doing it for their own pleasure. Human brain is amazing at rationalizing.