Money is everything

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
I accept being incel forever, but i cannot accept having no money.

My overall happiness depends on how much money I have. My life depends on it. I need money for school. They fucking charge us so much and even for my internship I have to pay for immunizations. The problem is I have no money. I just caused a huge argument in my home by having to borrow from my parents and others.

I also have no health insurance so its all fucked up for me. It would be much easier to rope. If I had the strength, I'd def shoot myself and exit this hell of a world.

I wish health care in the US was free. I'm usually against the liberal shit, but one thing i agree with them on is that there should be universal health care for all at no cost.

Had i insurance, ny immunizations and physical health exams wouldn't be out of pocket fees that are sky high

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel, BrettyBoy and Deleted member 1464
"Even a penny has more worth than me" - Oreoman

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
JFL At this cope. LOOKS, MONEY, STATUS IN THAT ORDER

Shame OP you missed the opportunity for taking out a bank loan and slamming James Harden over 30 points today. Just lol.

Go get nigger insurance, it will cover basic stuff.

Only advantage people like myself has is that we get bumped to the top and more places take our insurance because they want to make more money..

So I can get appointments faster than you for things and have more cleanings, more medical procedures are covered etc.

Pablo Escobar - everyone has a price

Only advantage people like myself has is that we get bumped to the top and more places take our insurance because they want to make more money..

So I can get appointments faster than you for things and have more cleanings, more medical procedures are covered etc.
Wait, are you black?
Also yeah OP money is hella important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

I wanna try to get under my moms insurance since the age for a child to stay with their parents insurance is maximum 26 years and I'm 24 so there's still time.

If I get some fucked up disease I might as well be taken out to a field and be executed because I have no insurance and no money for treatment so death is the only option

Wait, are you black?
Also yeah OP money is hella important
No I’m saying my insurance is good...and if someone hopped on nigger insurance it wouldn’t make much of a difference as basic healthcare is taken care of

Yeah..OP’s parents should most likely find a good deal to put several people on at once..opposed to 1 person individually which will cost more..

Then if OP wants he can pay a fraction of what his would be to his parents for putting him on..

• +1
Flexing on u since I can go to every fucking doctor in my Country every fucking Day for free

• +1
No I’m saying my insurance is good...and if someone hopped on nigger insurance it wouldn’t make much of a difference as basic healthcare is taken care of

Yeah..OP’s parents should most likely find a good deal to put several people on at once..opposed to 1 person individually which will cost more..

Then if OP wants he can pay a fraction of what his would be to his parents for putting him on..
I'm going to try and arrange for this to happen. I don't mind paying my parents a bit for them putting me on their insurance plan. I never knew how important health care is until now.

• +1
Reactions: KEy21 and Deleted member 3902
Kinda the same

• +1