Money is mostly cope

0S4MA

0S4MA

the kevlar of knowing the answer
For money to make up for looks, you would need enough to be in the top 10th percentile of wealth and clearly living it.

Attractive women with ugly/average men who have "money halo" are always seen
  • On expensive vacations
  • being flown out
  • 5-star restaurants
  • in mansions and supercars
  • new designer every day
this is easily a 2mil+ after-tax feat

Moneymaxxing if your lucky will get you to 120k+ a year (15% of Americans) does this sound like enough to afford that lifestyle?
No girl is going to overlook your falios cause of 120k yearly and that's already highballing your potential

I often see money ranked 2/3 for total SMV rankings and its all wrong, the examples of guys who do benefit from money halo are all multi-millionaires

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, Whatever, FutureSlayer and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: nathan
earning 100k a year and being able to buy a home is much better than renting and barely getting by your whole life

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
earning 100k a year and being able to buy a home is much better than renting and barely getting by your whole life
yeah lifestyle wise not SMV wise

• +1
Reactions: watah and nathan
Is it though? For dead bedroom betabuxx relationship maybe, for slaying I'm not so sure.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alurmo and nathan
Is it though? For dead bedroom betabuxx relationship maybe, for slaying I'm not so sure.
most slayers arent rich but the ones who are are millionaires

I think he was talking about life in general anyway

most slayers arent rich but the ones who are are millionaires

I think he was talking about life in general anyway
Well he clearly didn't read the thread

• +1
Reactions: alurmo and 0S4MA
I've seen unimpressive looking doctors, like 5/10 overall, being married to 7s and 8s. Doctors generally are on average around top 5% of income or so, plus obviously the social status that comes with the title, which few other traditional professions have(they are generally ranked higher in status than lawyers and engineers). But if you want 9s and 10s, yeah you'll have to make 7 figures at least. Generally it depends on how much money we're talking about. If you have a lot of money, it's not really a cope. If we're talking going from 50k to 100k, then yeah it's a cope.

• +1
Reactions: watah, Whatever, Chadeep and 1 other person
I've seen unimpressive looking doctors, like 5/10 overall, being married to 7s and 8s.
How do you think they do this? Its not like they buy lambos, mansions and etc. Where do they meet women and how do they know they have this prestige

I've seen unimpressive looking doctors, like 5/10 overall, being married to 7s and 8s. Doctors generally are on average around top 5% of income or so, plus obviously the social status that comes with the title, which few other traditional professions have(they are generally ranked higher in status than lawyers and engineers). But if you want 9s and 10s, yeah you'll have to make 7 figures at least. Generally it depends on how much money we're talking about. If you have a lot of money, it's not really a cope. If we're talking going from 50k to 100k, then yeah it's a cope.
usa only

doctor is shit wage in europe

I think being rich is for own tbh. You don't have to constantly being worried about getting laid off. Or Stagnant growth of wealth. Inflation cucking you brutally. I think money matters more for countries with huge wealth divide. Europe and USA is not like that so that takes a backseat.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Whatever
For getting laid maybe but in terms of lifestyle it’s essentially the only thing that matters JFL

How do you think they do this? Its not like they buy lambos, mansions and etc. Where do they meet women and how do they know they have this prestige
They go out, socialize and meet women. It's not rocket science bro. Plenty of attractive women in the 27-33 range are looking for a good betabuxxer to pay the bills and reproduce with.

• +1
Reactions: watah, Chadeep and 0S4MA
Money and status get you around attractive women, which after college is such a challenge that at this point in my life I would much rather take an MS boost than a looks boost. But I just can not believe that the girl wanting to fuck you comes from anything other than looks and low inhib, sex is way too physical and emotional for any other explanation.

How much money do I need as an HTN?

How much money do I need as an HTN?
It doesn't really scale like that since the type of women to be attractive and forget looks don't care about it anyway

It doesn't really scale like that since the type of women to be attractive and forget looks don't care about it anyway
Women definitely care if you are HTN and broke

if someone is in a dead bedroom relationship it’s completely their fault for marrying the wrong woman

Women definitely care if you are HTN and broke
obviously not broke but your not getting any halo for being HTN making 120k a year just like the MTNs and LTNs

you would need the same amount of money to appease these women like guys below you

obviously not broke but your not getting any halo for being HTN making 120k a year just like the MTNs and LTNs

you would need the same amount of money to appease these women like guys below you
I'm not American so I wouldn't really get what you're talking about honestly. Doesn't everyone make 6 figures there?

I'm not American so I wouldn't really get what you're talking about honestly. Doesn't everyone make 6 figures there?
Hell no, its only 18% and its not going to improve your life by a lot in major cities. You would need 250k+ here to feel it

if someone is in a dead bedroom relationship it’s completely their fault for marrying the wrong woman
Sure, I don't disagree with that.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo