Money is NEVER the answer!

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
I stfg my roommate who never worked in his life at age 28, never had a job, streams and donates blood in order to have a room and on EBT and state health care HAS tinder dates and girls he brings over regularly

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, thereallegend and Deleted member 18879
hear a lot of this. my friend was neet for 3+ years living off welfare and fucked so many different foids. jfl at betabuxxing

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
having no money doesn't prevent you from slaying
but having excessive money can enhance your slaying opportunities, at least that's how I cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
hear a lot of this. my friend was neet for 3+ years living off welfare and fucked so many different foids. jfl at betabuxxing
Looks matter for getting one night stands.

Nobody except very vapid golddiggers care about an ugly guy with expensive trinkets and cars

I have money, but it has never helped me get anything off apps, not one bit.

The only way you can transform money into lays (without going to hookers) is by investing into your looks.

Every young woman who is not from a desperate third world country, will choose a broke 8 PSL chad over a multimillionaire ugly 2 PSL geek for a one night stand.
On these apps you get swiped based on your face/body. Nobody cares about your clothes, car, home etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, thereallegend and Deleted member 18879
No money = no looksmaxing

you decide bro

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Constantin Denis and Deleted member 14693
having no money doesn't prevent you from slaying
but having excessive money can enhance your slaying opportunities, at least that's how I cope
Having excessive money usually hurts your chances of slaying

Working 40+/wk = no slaying

Having excessive money usually hurts your chances of slaying

Working 40+/wk = no slaying
Was too lazy to put this in my first post but the purpose of money should be so that you DON'T have to work and can go anywhere and do anything you want which gives you time to slay

Was too lazy to put this in my first post but the purpose of money should be so that you DON'T have to work and can go anywhere and do anything you want which gives you time to slay
Most normies only can do that when they retire