Money is the goal

FutureSlayer

FutureSlayer

Connelly-lite wife by 2030 or rope
With money you can fix height, IPD and whatever the fuck you want.
As long as you're not completely deformed, rich and low inhib you can fix EVERYTHING.
this is the real blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, Deleted member 23554, Tallooksmaxxer and 8 others
Correct, the money-pill is haunting as I could easily fund the relevant surgeries , and slay easily in other countries abroad without any surgeries as is , so the location pill=blackpill. Imagine how much can be accomplished with surgeries+ location maxxing.

But to do so you need a lot of money. I regret deeply not doing a fucking semester abroad, but I got cucked by grades as they wanted some minimum requirement and I was blackpilled and flunked some courses so tanked my grades. They then lowered the grade requirements , the same year that rona occurred and my semester abroad got cancelled in EE paradise where I had accursed decent amount of matches and a few were very down to meet. The following year they were insisting on a fuck ton of covid jabs which I never would want, so I had to skip my time abroad.

Wish I was not so negative freshman and sophomore year where I could have travelled. But I assumed my shit success in the states was true everywhere , but to my surprise I found in hotter countries in Eastern Europe esp the foids liked me more. Even in fucking scandanvian countries where its chad central matched with more Stacies then I could imagine.

My negative mindset in the summer of 2020 I had good funds I stupidly did bearish positions while the market boomed.

I could have hundreds of thousands of dollars, or at least 50k for sure if I had the right mindset and likely done a semester abroad if I met the grade requirements by being positive.

But the self defeatist mindset fucked me badly, and then aderall abuse turned me into a paranoid bipolar maniac who had no real intelligence when 2020-2021 everything went up in stocks and crypto. Got friends who made tens of thousands in profits, while I lost everything.

I hope to save a lot the next year as I moved back with my parents. Might even do overtime work as cucked as it is. I just need a few months abroad from my shithole , or even in some more based states. Most down foids are in these states: Washington, oregeon ( seattle, Portland ). Colorado ( denver ) . Surprisingly the rural states you might find more success. Wyoming, Montana, idaho came as surprises. Was expecting a bunch of moggers to cuck me but got more success their. Midwest also is interesting , specifically Iowa and Nebraska.

But overall the most down foids are by far the liberal " I'm free " type of foids into crystals, astrology,and into nature. Most commonly found in Washington , Oregon, and colorado.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, Anchor_Ship and FutureSlayer
Money is the key no doubt

Correct, the money-pill is haunting as I could easily fund the relevant surgeries , and slay easily in other countries abroad without any surgeries as is , so the location pill=blackpill. Imagine how much can be accomplished with surgeries+ location maxxing.

But to do so you need a lot of money. I regret deeply not doing a fucking semester abroad, but I got cucked by grades as they wanted some minimum requirement and I was blackpilled and flunked some courses so tanked my grades. They then lowered the grade requirements , the same year that rona occurred and my semester abroad got cancelled in EE paradise where I had accursed decent amount of matches and a few were very down to meet. The following year they were insisting on a fuck ton of covid jabs which I never would want, so I had to skip my time abroad.

Wish I was not so negative freshman and sophomore year where I could have travelled. But I assumed my shit success in the states was true everywhere , but to my surprise I found in hotter countries in Eastern Europe esp the foids liked me more. Even in fucking scandanvian countries where its chad central matched with more Stacies then I could imagine.

My negative mindset in the summer of 2020 I had good funds I stupidly did bearish positions while the market boomed.

I could have hundreds of thousands of dollars, or at least 50k for sure if I had the right mindset and likely done a semester abroad if I met the grade requirements by being positive.

But the self defeatist mindset fucked me badly, and then aderall abuse turned me into a paranoid bipolar maniac who had no real intelligence when 2020-2021 everything went up in stocks and crypto. Got friends who made tens of thousands in profits, while I lost everything.

I hope to save a lot the next year as I moved back with my parents. Might even do overtime work as cucked as it is. I just need a few months abroad from my shithole , or even in some more based states. Most down foids are in these states: Washington, oregeon ( seattle, Portland ). Colorado ( denver ) . Surprisingly the rural states you might find more success. Wyoming, Montana, idaho came as surprises. Was expecting a bunch of moggers to cuck me but got more success their. Midwest also is interesting , specifically Iowa and Nebraska.

But overall the most down foids are by far the liberal " I'm free " type of foids into crystals, astrology,and into nature. Most commonly found in Washington , Oregon, and colorado.
are u black?