money isn’t IMPORTANT

asian

asian

chadlite in mumbai
Money only gives you an edge if it’s a crazy amount e.g in the hundreds of millions just money alone will unlikely get you a partner who truly loves you.

The only benefit i see money giving is to provide for a family which has a certain cutoff point to it, after making more than enough money it’s not important anymore. I see life very simply if i was a millionaire and bought crazy sports cars eventually ill get bored of that experience and that’s what makes most normies feel “happy” I feel that’s stupid as fuck okay you bought a nice car and a nice house but so what?? A nice house doesn’t matter when your ugly and neither does a nice car (only for example if your the type of cuck guy to go for low quality women who need u to buy her some designer so she can sell it off later to feed her fatherless family) there’s no point in such luxury if you were ugly, although most love is fake a girl settling for an average looking dude with average money is by far a more loverable relationship than that of an ugly dude just showing off his money as eventually that bitch will get bored of the money too. That’s when TYRONE comes in with his massive BBC :forcedsmile:

I feel the concept of how ugly people/normies strive for money is disgusting, Im a good looking guy and one thing i learnt is that girls are inherently evil, in college they’ll go wild but then settle down later is BS but that’s pretty ironic as looks will carry how girls perceive you especially in nights out ect so it makes sense to me that later on when they settle down obviously girls will take advantage of those guys who wasted their life’s for a degree as girls aren’t stupid neither and want the most BENEFIT!

Just to say good looks with alot of money is the ultimate mogger combo but if your ugly u should do something about it, money wont save u jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616, twinkceluwu, noonespecial and 1 other person
im not that ugly nigga i need money for traveling

why do you think money is all about girls? i need it for fucking myself not for a girls satisfacory orgasming fetishes man tf

why do you think money is all about girls? i need it for fucking myself not for a girls satisfacory orgasming fetishes man tf
fucking read what i said

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
im not that ugly nigga i need money for traveling
u will still be ltn abroad nigga jfl at u travelling looking like a complete autist taking pics of the eiffel tower and shit

• JFL
Money only gives you an edge if it’s a crazy amount e.g in the hundreds of millions just money alone will unlikely get you a partner who truly loves you.

The only benefit i see money giving is to provide for a family which has a certain cutoff point to it, after making more than enough money it’s not important anymore. I see life very simply if i was a millionaire and bought crazy sports cars eventually ill get bored of that experience and that’s what makes most normies feel “happy” I feel that’s stupid as fuck okay you bought a nice car and a nice house but so what?? A nice house doesn’t matter when your ugly and neither does a nice car (only for example if your the type of cuck guy to go for low quality women who need u to buy her some designer so she can sell it off later to feed her fatherless family) there’s no point in such luxury if you were ugly, although most love is fake a girl settling for an average looking dude with average money is by far a more loverable relationship than that of an ugly dude just showing off his money as eventually that bitch will get bored of the money too. That’s when TYRONE comes in with his massive BBC :forcedsmile:

I feel the concept of how ugly people/normies strive for money is disgusting, Im a good looking guy and one thing i learnt is that girls are inherently evil, in college they’ll go wild but then settle down later is BS but that’s pretty ironic as looks will carry how girls perceive you especially in nights out ect so it makes sense to me that later on when they settle down obviously girls will take advantage of those guys who wasted their life’s for a degree as girls aren’t stupid neither and want the most BENEFIT!

Just to say good looks with alot of money is the ultimate mogger combo but if your ugly u should do something about it, money wont save u jfl

for reference a HTN pooron will have a better experience of life than a basement dweller sub 5, any experience of that sub 5 later on e.g luxury won’t be fulfilling when he compares himself to good looking guys in general but also good looking guys with no money either unless their homeless ofc
bro is not mvp

im not ugly like that
travelling is cope also unless ur going to asia, just save ur money for surgery any place u want to visit can be accessed from the internet nigga jfl if u think seeing a landmark in person will be an eye opening experience my advice would be for u to take some magic mushrooms instead

• Hmm...
travelling is cope also unless ur going to asia, just save ur money for surgery any place u want to visit can be accessed from the internet nigga jfl if u think seeing a landmark in person will be an eye opening experience my advice would be for u to take some magic mushrooms instead
nigga i dont need to have any surgeries im good. AA

dumbest shit i've ever read, life isn't just slaying retard

• +1
Reactions: Satariel and KT-34
God forbid a nigga wants to travel for other reasons than to get laid

dumbest shit i've ever read, life isn't just slaying retard
it’s what i value most retard, did u even read the context?

ofc i value other things like a normal human being would, but just be high T theory 😂

God forbid a nigga wants to travel for other reasons than to get laid
cultural experience is for soy boys tf u think i want to goto japan to embrace being low T and eating sushi all day

jfl if u travel in 2024…

• JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer
cultural experience is for soy boys tf u think i want to goto japan to embrace being low T and eating sushi all day

jfl if u travel in 2024…
This type of thinking is why you're gonna rope before you turn 30

jfl if u travel in 2024…
true af

• +1
Reactions: asian
Money doesn't get you happiness looks do

• +1
Reactions: asian