money makes me happy

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
money makes me happy. Because it’s a good cope. If you’re destroyed in life, money will be there for you to buy alcohol, hobbies, etc.

Money!!!!! Mr krabs type shit 💀

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Deleted member 28117, n0rthface and 2 others
I dont need money if i want something i just take it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, n0rthface and Vermilioncore
Same, I feel guilty for going home rn instead of doing another shift.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I dont need money if i want something i just take it.
yeah right you shy bastard, the only thing you take is cock up your shithole

yeah right you shy bastard, the only thing you take is cock up your shithole
Like i took your girlfriend by her hand and took her to my home to fuck the shit out of her for example

Fuck money nigga I work overtime for free at my job because I'm too lazy to report it

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and SecularIslamist
Like i took your girlfriend by her hand and took her to my home to fuck the shit out of her for example
you take cock down your throat, faggot, you ain’t foolin no one, brokeback mountain ass mofo

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
Asian ass and feet make me happy.

• JFL
money makes me happy. Because it’s a good cope. If you’re destroyed in life, money will be there for you to buy alcohol, hobbies, etc.

Money!!!!! Mr krabs type shit 💀
Man i should study for my RCHSA so i can advance my career and make that six figure tech salary in a few years but im just rotting on this forum..

• Love it
Reactions: WeiWei
No it gets boring. You just need to be a true 'muddle class' income where you have a decent sized house, car, go holiday 3x a year and buy latest shit like phone. Not today's middle class who are really brokies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and Vermilioncore
you take cock down your throat, faggot, you ain’t foolin no one, brokeback mountain ass mofo
Every aids having type of nigga on earth fucked yo girls pussy and came inside of it only for you to clean it all up like a good little cuck.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Every aids having type of nigga on earth fucked yo girls pussy and came inside of it only for you to clean it all up like a good little cuck.
Your mother bends over for my cock and takes it like a good slut. She does a good job! I applaud that whore! What a good slut she is! I recommended her to all my homies!

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and ReadBooksEveryday
Your mother bends over for my cock and takes it like a good slut. She does a good job! I applaud that whore! What a good slut she is! I recommended her to all my homies!
Yo how come you didn't give me the recommendation? I thought I was part of the homies. ..

• JFL
Yo how come you didn't give me the recommendation? I thought I was part of the homies. ..
I’m a little late, but I’ll PM you her number! She’s a good slut. Sucks like a fucking vaccum. 8/10 stars. The only reason she’s not a 10/10 is because she’s ugly af and looks like a blobfish💀

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
I still haven't reached the end because I didn't accept your mother's blowjob just because you don't have money doesn't mean you have to send her bum ass bozo

my cock loosens your both mothers tooth the only thing I fuck is your goofy ahh duck face no time for your shit I'm sitting in the boof and drinking beer while you two get fucked in the ass by a drunk goof

No it gets boring. You just need to be a true 'muddle class' income where you have a decent sized house, car, go holiday 3x a year and buy latest shit like phone. Not today's middle class who are really brokies.
Nah. Being rich is super important. Never have to work a day again, can go do whatever you want, travel, fuck women, go for a swim in a river or lake, etc

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and SecularIslamist
Mr Krabs Money GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

made me cage hard ngl

Nah. Being rich is super important. Never have to work a day again, can go do whatever you want, travel, fuck women, go for a swim in a river or lake, etc
Yeah sure that's would be great. But honestly feels shit If you're incel. Many NEETs who have rich parents are still miserable.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Yeah sure that's would be great. But honestly feels shit If you're incel. Many NEETs who have rich parents are still miserable.
Because they’re lames. LMS is life.

Yes but my point is being rich takes a TREMENDOUS weight off your chest especially as an incel where the system actively puts you at a disadvantage

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and thereallegend