Status
Not open for further replies.
dogtown

dogtown

Ascended
What are legit ways to make decent money as a teen. Say £600 in a year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Same, i need money bruv, Probably just find a job is your best bet same for me.

• +1
Reactions: Einon and dogtown
Finding a job at 15 though in the United cuckdom it’s gonna be hard

No I need money

You can try if its not working, Dude everyone would hire you in my country... the fucking law over here is cucked... everyone is super young working at like stores and super markets, because they payout less for younger people so company's pay less, they would have to pay me more because of my age but its harder to find a job if you dont have experience.... fucking fuck shit

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
You can try if its not working, Dude everyone would hire you in my country... the fucking law over here is cucked... everyone is super young working at like stores and super markets, because they payout less for younger people so company's pay less, they would have to pay me more because of my age but its harder to find a job if you dont have experience.... fucking fuck shit

Fuark uk is so cucked, thinking of taking my GCSE’s a year early and getting an apprenticeship

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
Fuark uk is so cucked, thinking of taking my GCSE’s a year early and getting an apprenticeship

yeah man, do what ever is in your favor getting money like this im not a big fan of, i call it modern slavery because it is, I worked at UPS once i never worked so hard in my life... I quit on the same day I was out nigga!

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
yeah man, do what ever is in your favor getting money like this im not a big fan of, i call it modern slavery because it is, I worked at UPS once i never worked so hard in my life... I quit on the same day I was out nigga!

I honestly don’t give a fuck I’ll work the hours just need the money

Perhaps you could become a dishwasher, babysitter, carwasher or webdesigner if you’re good at that stuff. It shouldn’t be too hard for a teenager to make £600’s a year. I make €2500+ annually as a 15 year old.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, kobecel, Nibba and 1 other person
mewing coaching !!

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Perhaps you could become a dishwasher, babysitter, carwasher or webdesigner if you’re good at that stuff. It shouldn’t be too hard for a teenager to make £600’s a year. I make €2500+ annually as a 15 year old.

How?

Sell drugs
Go on fiverr
Make blog posts

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
600 in a years child's play. Either e whoring or getting a real job can get you that in a month just by themselves. if you combine the two you'll stand to make even more money

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
Looksmax > insta/youtubemaxx > moneymaxx

Looksmax > insta/youtubemaxx > moneymaxx
If you serious about looksmaxing you need the money for it. Money maxing is literally my top priority right now

• +1
Reactions: badromance, Coping, kobecel and 2 others
If you serious about looksmaxing you need the money for it. Money maxing is literally my top priority right now
Are you still a med student?

Well, I have a YouTube channel which I earn money from trough ad revenue. I earn approximately €250 a month. A big chunk of that goes my savings account however. But I get to keep and use a significant portion for my monthly needs and desires.
Of course to achieve this you do need to have the a considerable amount of viewers and subscribers.

600 in a years child's play. Either e whoring or getting a real job can get you that in a month just by themselves. if you combine the two you'll stand to make even more money

How to e whore ?

Run pyramid scheme might as well

Legit
I'm currently teaching myself web developing so I can get a part time job as web developer while still in college

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
ur old enough to work in the UK
u can make easy no tax money while ur young
and get lifefuel ioi from jb at supermarket eating sweets

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Coping and dogtown
ur old enough to work in the UK
u can make easy no tax money while ur young
and get lifefuel ioi from jb at supermarket eating sweets

Who’s gonna employ me though...

Sell lemonade

You need like insurance though most wouldn’t have a under 16 work for them
oh , thought ur 16, what about newspaper boy, thats not illegal

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and dogtown
I was a paperboy when I was a bit younger, about 13. It paid very well, for the amount of effort required and I had nothing else to do after school anyway. I made $20 Canadian a week which is about £12. If you don't want to do that, get a part time job at something like McDonald's or Chapters. I'm not sure about labour laws in Britain but here you can be fully employed at 14 so I would work during the summer.

£600 in a year
So easy thats less than a month at any minimum wage job. Could easily work less than 20 hours a week. So easy to find a part time gig at least in the US work at McDicks or something

OP is a faggot.

just limonademaxxx bro

Are you still crying for me you low iq retard
You don’t get to my head. Just simply saying that you’re a faggot, man.

You don’t get to my head. Just simply saying that you’re a faggot, man.

You are the biggest fag on this site, with the humour sense of a normie

Please end it

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
You are the biggest fag on this site, with the humour sense of a normie

Please end it
I don’t think a normie would be unironically using sites like incels.is

Status
Not open for further replies.