Money means everything

Soychadcell

Soychadcell

Chadlite or suicide. Trying to look classy
We all know ascending surgically costs a shit fuck ton of money. But that's a looksmaxxers view on money, most people wouldn't spend so much on surgery, even if they easily could. Wanna know why? Because the casual display of wealth is enough to get girls going. They don't even realize it, but they will see someone is rich and instantly be attracted, eventhough he has a cardboard personality and, mtn looks at best. Money will send you to paradise when it comes to girls.

This is especially apperant in teenagers and young people on tiktok,wich makes it even worse most youjg people never even get the chance to become rich till they are 30 and life is basically over.
It's crazy to see some post of a mediocre looking, wealthy born dude and see all the girls drooling, saying how attractive he is. But when you ask them why, they will never say it's the riches, eventhough it obv. is.

Should you fake wealth?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje and Deleted member 26859

It's crazy to see some post of a mediocre looking, wealthy born dude and see all the girls drooling, saying how attractive he is.
any examples of this? Women tend to react with ridicule and contempt to this look in my experience:
Justin Waller jpg

Fj8AJLiWAAIYGUc

and these are good-looking guys to.

Last edited:
Well, that's absolutely not what i mean, I mean those teens who live in the yacht and golf clubs, dress in this "old money tt style" and drive the porsche daddy gifted them
any examples of this? Women tend to react with ridicule and contempt to this look in my experience:
View attachment 2521942
View attachment 2521950
and these are good-looking guys to.