Money/status is law

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
If u have a good job and a nice car u can legit create so many slaying opportunities for yourself.

If ur looks are so ugly u can get surgery.

Bonus if ur job title is mogger and gives u nice status.

I’ve seen so many bloated whitecels with good jobs and cars in my area with legit blonde, tanned blue eyed stacies.

Sure they might still be getting cucked but what u have is also looks possibly if ur blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: ThraxxGlo, twinkceluwu and noonespecial
If u have a good job and a nice car u can legit create so many slaying opportunities for yourself.

I’ve seen so many bloated whitecels with good jobs and cars in my area with legit blonde, tanned blue eyed stacies.

Sure they might still be getting cucked but what u have is also looks possibly if ur blackpilled
water. stay virgin boyos

True they're always chubby and tall too

good jobs dont make you rich in the netherlands. top-income is still shit, taxes are high, housing/cars too expensive.

u need old-money, inheritance.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial and Reformed
good jobs dont make you rich in the netherlands. top-income is still shit, taxes are high, housing/cars too expensive.

u need old-money, inheritance.
Stop eating food (ideal for starvemaxxing)
Tax evade

And save up for good car and also larp about ur position being higher at ur job to the foid

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston