Money will solve ALL your problems

normie tiktoker

normie tiktoker

Silver
Name any problem of yours, even looks related and money will fix it.

Bad body? Get a coach & roid
Ugly? Get surgery by top surgeons
Bad health? Get a top class nutritionist

If you’re rich you can theoretically fix all your problems or at least aid them hugely.

The only thing it can’t do is bring back time & people.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: exo, user123456, neverchadlite and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: user123456, MaestheticMaso, boss8055 and 4 others
no coach and roids for ur frame, bone length & thickness, and insertions

no surgery for bad base

no nutritionist for ur mutated genes
looksmaxx.org the biggest coper forum known to man, if only he knew money cannot change genetics, maybe in 20 years brother we can change our RNA and DNA to make us taller

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, mewingmaxxer, LightStruck and 1 other person

If you’re rich you can theoretically fix all your problems or at least aid them hugely.

over

• JFL
Reactions: User28823

Pointing out the obvious?

Meeks is making more than you just by being a chad.

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy
looksmaxx.org the biggest coper forum known to man, if only he knew money cannot change genetics, maybe in 20 years brother we can change our RNA and DNA to make us taller
You can. Have to be a billionaire first though. No peasants are getting to select their genes

Love and friendships can't be bought with money

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
bad genetics? get a prostitute

Money will solve most of your problems.

If you are at all upset with the state of your life, the only thing you should be focused on is getting rich.

In 20 years when they figure that out, do you think poor or rich people will be the first to have access to it?

The only way to get rich asf quick with bare minimum effort is crypto

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
Short term crypto fs. Just gotta put hours into learning or start a business for long term

Not true. It's just a tool. And if you keep thinking about money the way you do you'll probably never have it.

no coach and roids for ur frame, bone length & thickness, and insertions

no surgery for bad base

no nutritionist for ur mutated genes
No nutritionist for mutated gene

Jfl:lul::lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: User28823
Not true. It's just a tool. And if you keep thinking about money the way you do you'll probably never have it.
Nah, I already know I’ll make money easily it’s about focus and changing who you are internally

Nah, I already know I’ll make money easily it’s about focus and changing who you are internally
Your appetite will always increase, and you'll soon find your values do too. You'll find there are problems money indeed cannot solve.

Your appetite will always increase, and you'll soon find your values do too. You'll find there are problems money indeed cannot solve.
money will aid all your problems easily. Unless you’re a low IQ person who spends their money on things that bring more problems

money will aid all your problems easily. Unless you’re a low IQ person who spends their money on things that bring more problems
It only keeps me and my family from going hungry. If I were suddenly a millionaire tomorrow I'd change absolutely nothing about my life and it's trajectory. My spending habits would not change.

Username checks out.
Like it is technically true what you said, its just that to change who you are to the extend youll be able to make money "easilly" its damn difficuld, in some cases even impossibble. The "change who you are" part is so difficult because even if you fully know who you are, you never know whou YOU have to be in order to make money "easilly". Just think about it. If it was so easy to change who you are, you would have already done it. Its not impossible though.

Username checks out.
Like it is technically true what you said, its just that to change who you are to the extend youll be able to make money "easilly" its damn difficuld, in some cases even impossibble. The "change who you are" part is so difficult because even if you fully know who you are, you never know whou YOU have to be in order to make money "easilly". Just think about it. If it was so easy to change who you are, you would have already done it. Its not impossible though.
It’s Pretty simple. Get a mentor and become them. Evolve

It’s certainly a lot easier to hardmax to HTN or chadlite than to make an amount of money that will allow you to display and provide a lifestyle that foids consider as wealthy.

Everyone cries that I’m spending SO MUCH on cosmetic surgery while normies spend this on a new car, and not even a good one.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
If you repdrduce with a gl girl after surgery and roids it will give your offspring better genes then your looksmatch