Money would fix all my problems

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Every single one. Not moneymaxxing is one of the biggest mistakes I made in my life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cloudburst, RAITEIII, Michael and 7 others
No money for your autism

Yes i agree because with money you have power and control to get you what you want. Girls are attracted to wealth. The hardest part is getting money because you need to not have autism like me and also have high iq and social skills. Lots of luck and hard work is what makes success. Its over if you lose genetic lottery

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Yes i agree because with money you have power and control to get you what you want. Girls are attracted to wealth. The hardest part is getting money because you need to not have autism like me and also have high iq and social skills. Lots of luck and hard work is what makes success. Its over if you lose genetic lottery
The problem isn‘t IQ or social skills but you need to sacrifice a lot of your time and energy to wageslave. There’s no way around it tho. I‘m not talking about getting rich, just enough money to fix my problems.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 7926
Same man. I could have started on my ascension plan way earlier if I was smart with my money a few years back when I was working a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 7926
just rob a bank

native tier thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
Yes and no. Money is nice but it doesn't solve everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, wasted and Bewusst
If you have money but no friends and bald Subhuman it's useless
If you have money you wouldn’t be bald and subhuman becasue you can pay for procedures. And once you do that then you will have friends. Boom

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bewusst, Deleted member 6403 and Baldingman1998
If you have money you wouldn’t be bald and subhuman becasue you can pay for procedures. And once you do that then you will have friends. Boom
What if you suffer from mental ilness and crippling depression?

What if you suffer from mental ilness and crippling depression?
well you can pay for therapy and medication. If that doesn’t work then ascension through procedures might do it.

• JFL
Reactions: Adreyan and Baldingman1998
Once my personal net worth reaches $2 million, I am goona go to EE and slay jfl.

Every single one. Not moneymaxxing is one of the biggest mistakes I made in my life.
if u were moneymaxxed youd be chad and slaying rn after lefort 4

if u were moneymaxxed youd be chad and slaying rn after lefort 4
No but I‘d look better, sound better, be able to afford a car, live in a better apartment and so on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Poor Chad > Wealthy Inel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Poorcel is the biggest cope I can imagine.How stupid does it sounds: a person whose inceldom is caused by his lack of resources. JFL thats even better because it prevents you from betabuxxing.
And you can find new ways to make money, just like you can live a happy life without huge income

Poorcel is the biggest cope I can imagine.How stupid does it sounds: a person whose inceldom is caused by his lack of resources. JFL thats even better because it prevents you from betabuxxing.
And you can find new ways to make money, just like you can live a happy life without huge income
Where exactly in this thread did I mention inceldom?

Poor Chad > Wealthy Inel
ironic considering you're constantly posting "hurr durr what degree should i pick that pays good and has the least wamens xdddd" end yourself cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
Let's join forces I'm looking for moneymaxx partner :chad: .

I could also ascend with money but I don't know if O truly have any regret given the fact that I was low iq back then lmao. Still am though, just not as much...