Moneymaking advice from .org is cope

Nazi Germany

Nazi Germany

Zubeer Adolf Hipster --Asexual Monk
MoneyMaking:lul: ((?)) For What?

People here don't have any goals except 12 hours Rotting Steak and that's the real problem.
There needs to be real endgame.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, RealNinja, lifeless and 8 others
@_MVP_ @Tabula Rasa @thecel @nullandvoid @Brian Peppers

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid, Tabula Rasa, PeakIncels and 1 other person
making mony is still imp

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Latvianchud185, uglysub8male, nullandvoid and 3 others
making Money is all about luck and be skillful
it's hard anyway, really really hard

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
good way to write btw, fonts and allat, but make it less messy
you probably don't care ab this but idk

• +1
Reactions: Nazi Germany
And people are learning (They still cope with DNRD) how to make money from this site????:lul:

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid and PeakIncels
They are so low iq to understand.
2024 is the year when .org went fulfilled with Ipad kids/Normiefags/TikTokfags. Most of them aren't even graduated from their school.
I can remember, at 2018 The userbase was like 280 or less. Last year, The userbase was 11k and Now Look at the state of .org

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and PeakIncels
At 2024 .org fulfilled with Ipad kids/Normiefags/TikTokfags. Most of them aren't even graduated from their school.
I can remember, at 2018 The userbase was like 280 or less. Last year, The userbase was 11k but Now Look at the state of .org
the thing is that the forum isn't even about looksmaxxing anymore lol but more of a continuos recycle of already knew softmaxxes and full shitposting

unfortunately I rot on off-topic, most of my threads are me venting or speaking my thoughts

but still, what you said is true, I am a user from 2024, I admit I shouldn't even speak about this because I don't know how it was like back then, but what I know is the current state is not good

money making section should be legit cancelled the most useless one
how to make money:
get a job, and wageslave, or be born in a rich family and start your business or continue the one your parents have
or get lucky and gamble all your savings n win win win

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: paveldurovreal and Nazi Germany
the thing is that the forum isn't even about looksmaxxing anymore lol but more of a continuos recycle of already knew softmaxxes and full shitposting

unfortunately I rot on off-topic, most of my threads are me venting or speaking my thoughts

but still, what you said is true, I am a user from 2024, I admit I shouldn't even speak about this because I don't know how it was like back then, but what I know is the current state is not good

how to make money:
get a job, and wageslave, or be born in a rich family and start your business or continue the one your parents have
This is what exactly it is.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels

how to make money:
This is old screenshot from my pc. Look at the user database. That screenshot maybe captured at 2020. It's too blurry

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200108-183305_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200108-183305_Chrome.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 0
2024 is the year when .org went fulfilled with Ipad kids/Normiefags/TikTokfags. Most of them aren't even graduated from their school.
I can remember, at 2018 The userbase was like 280 or less. Last year, The userbase was 11k and Now Look at the state of .org

And people are learning (They still cope with DNRD) how to make money from this site????:lul:
Have you even read any of the threads in the category

• JFL

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240916-115148_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240916-115148_Gallery.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
You have learned one word: "Larp"
If this is real then you must be beyond subhuman to be pushing 30 and still active on an incel self improvement forum complaining about new users

• +1
Reactions: castizo and Nazi Germany
If this is real then you must be beyond subhuman to be pushing 30 and still active on an incel self improvement forum complaining about new users
Okay and stop beefing

• +1
Reactions: castizo
Moneymaxxing:
1. Go to med school
2. Become a doctor
3. Profit

Just don’t be an oofy doofy

• +1
  • JFL
There are genuine good threads about money-making but they are buried deep

• +1
nope, just sell drugs, even this is hard and difficult but aslong as you keep being consistent with prices and quality over time you will eventually gain more customers = more money

• +1
Reactions: Nazi Germany and PeakIncels
You can easily moneymaxx if you have PayPal

• JFL