Moneymax is probably the smartest move

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
I know it's water, but let me explain you something.

Try to really be awake while you read this : IA Can now make music, good images and will create movie in couple of months.

Don't you understand ? Ofcourse IA will be involve in scientific research, ofc it will be implemented in bones studies and OFCOURSE surgeries.

This will ofcourse improve the blackpill knowledge and OFCOURSE lower the Price of surgeries.

WE juste need to WAIT while making money and doing healthy exercices.

Anyway the (Sad?) news IS that it will last only a couple of years until protocyborg will remplaced humans. But yeah, moneymax is the only way

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
I know it's water, but let me explain you something.

Try to really be awake while you read this : IA Can now make music, good images and will create movie in couple of months.

Don't you understand ? Ofcourse IA will be involve in scientific research, ofc it will be implemented in bones studies and OFCOURSE surgeries.

This will ofcourse improve the blackpill knowledge and OFCOURSE lower the Price of surgeries.

WE juste need to WAIT while making money and doing healthy exercices.

Anyway the (Sad?) news IS that it will last only a couple of years until protocyborg will remplaced humans. But yeah, moneymax is the only way
Water how is this looksmax related

As soon as I started making money, it felt like life started.

Was locked home all day because i couldnt afford to go anywhere, wasnt even a choice of mine even worse i wanted to go out.

sucked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back