"moneymaxxing is cope"

0S4MA

0S4MA

greed is good
DISCLAIMER
There is 0 nobility in being poor, think carefully before you think this is cope

"dude money is cope I dont want to betabuxx a girl"- only about 30% of women are stay-at-home mothers and that's after marriage, she will probably be working too, and the majority of relationships aren't funding a girl's entire lifestyle she won't ask you to pay her rent or some retarded ragebait

"dude chad doesn't need to have money" - He doesn't need money to fuck a girl sure, but JFL if you think a girl would marry an unstable chad. Would you rather be mad chad can fuck girls while broke, while you are ALSO broke, or have a better standard of living while acknowledging this

"dude I wont be a millionaire so who cares" - You're right you probably won't, most people won't, does this stop them from trying to have a better quality of life? Why should it stop you?

"dude wageslaving is cringe" - Go be homeless then :forcedsmile: most people will not be successful enough in any of these niche money-making methods to escape wage slaving, its an unfortunate truth, that's why if you are going to do it be smart and pick a good career money and interest wise

"I don't want a golddigger bro" - If a higher-end average salary is around 90-120k you arent going to find the golddiggers you typically see online plus that's a meme anyway, taking a girl on a date once a week and occasional flowers isn't breaking the bank and fulfills their idea of "princess treatment" they will treat you 100x better than their other bfs who couldn't afford this shit that isn't even that expensive

"Chad got to fuck her broke and yet I have to give her ? Fuck that man" - Unfortunate way of the world bud, but its been happening for decades, in 20+ years of marriage after having kids and a decent house I doubt you going to think 24/7 about how some broke chad got to fuck her

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and Xtra
black text = dnr

There is 0 nobility in being poor, NEETing while barely getting by is pathetic to me

"dude money is cope I dont want to betabuxx a girl"- only about 30% of women are stay-at-home mothers and that's after marriage, she will probably be working too, and the majority of relationships aren't funding a girl's entire lifestyle she won't ask you to pay her rent or some retarded ragebait

"dude chad doesn't need to have money" - He doesn't need money to fuck a girl sure, but JFL if you think a girl would marry an unstable chad. Would you rather be mad chad can fuck girls while broke, while you are ALSO broke, or have a better standard of living while acknowledging this

"dude I wont be a millionaire so who cares" - You're right you probably won't, most people won't, does this stop them from trying to have a better quality of life? Why should it stop you?

"dude wageslaving is cringe" - Go be homeless then :forcedsmile: most people will not be successful enough in any of these niche money-making methods to escape wage slaving, its an unfortunate truth, that's why if you are going to do it be smart and pick a good career money and interest wise

"I don't want a golddigger bro" - If a higher-end average salary is around 90-120k you arent going to find the golddiggers you typically see online plus that's a meme anyway, taking a girl on a date once a week and occasional flowers isn't breaking the bank and fulfills their idea of "princess treatment" they will treat you 100x better than their other bfs who couldn't afford this

"Chad got to fuck her broke and yet I have to give her ? Fuck that man" - Unfortunate way of the world bud, but its been happening for decades, in 20+ years of marriage after having kids and a decent house I doubt you going to think 24/7 about how some broke chad got to fuck her
bhai i can't read the black text please change

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and nathan
There is 0 nobility in being poor, NEETing while barely getting by is pathetic to me

"I don't want a golddigger bro" - If a higher-end average salary is around 90-120k you arent going to find the golddiggers you typically see online plus that's a meme anyway, taking a girl on a date once a week and occasional flowers isn't breaking the bank and fulfills their idea of "princess treatment" they will treat you 100x better than their other bfs who couldn't afford this

money definitely matters but there's plenty of users like myself who live in shitholes where there's no avenue to make money. but yeah most people on this site dont know what betabux means, having an acceptable amount of money doesnt make you a betabux its just a basic fucking requirement to date any girl who isnt broke low class ghetto garbage, being a poor neet = automatic incel, and an actual betabux is an old rich guy who throws his money at bimbos.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
money definitely matters but there's plenty of users like myself who live in shitholes where there's no avenue to make money. but yeah most people on this site dont know what betabux means, having an acceptable amount of money doesnt make you a betabux its just a basic fucking requirement to date any girl who isnt broke low class ghetto garbage, being a poor neet = automatic incel, and an actual betabux is an old rich guy who throws his money at bimbos.
exactly, I feel for people who live in shitholes but hypergamy has to be less there right?

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
exactly, I feel for people who live in shitholes but hypergamy has to be less there right?
if you mean looks hypergamy then yeah there's pretty much no looks hypergamy here I see actual mutants with girls I like, seen plenty of couples where the girl mogs the guy to oblivion but those guys are just ugly that's about it, they arent poor neet neurotic rotters sitting behind a screen 14 hours per day like I am

• +1
DISCLAIMER
There is 0 nobility in being poor, think carefully before you think this is cope

money maxxing is good for yourself and your own life satisfaction it doesn't matter much for dating. going from 50k a year to 100k a year doesn't change your smv alot

• +1
Money is only worth it if u have enough to do what u want

If u earn 20k more a year but you have to wageslave harder that is counterproductive and cringe

Not only did chad get to fuck her broke, he also got a younger version of her, a more sexually willing version of her, and a less committal version of her.

In 20+ years of marriage she'll be thinking about chad's cock that she sucked that one night, and then will wake up next to you and start demanding expensive shit.

• So Sad
Reactions: 97baHater