Moneymaxxing is cope

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
I come from a wealthy family, drive an expensive car at a young age, and am making a lot of money in the stock market and I realize it's literally all cope. No girl cares about it. The most I've gotten from friends is "cool car" and stuff like that. They are willing to hang around me but have all rejected me. I also realized no way i can pick up a girl like this I can't just walk up to one at a party and be like "yo im rich want to come back to my house and have sex" like seriously.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
This dude literally changes his opinion on things daily.Didn't you say yesterday that you wanted to moneymaxx :lul::feelsuhh::lul::lul::lul::lul:
You're the biggest LARPER on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 245, Alexanderr and 5 others
I come from a wealthy family, drive an expensive car at a young age, and am making a lot of money in the stock market and I realize it's literally all cope. No girl cares about it. The most I've gotten from friends is "cool car" and stuff like that. They are willing to hang around me but have all rejected me. I also realized no way i can pick up a girl like this I can't just walk up to one at a party and be like "yo im rich want to come back to my house and have sex" like seriously.
Its not cope when I ask women for sex they always tell me "30minutes only 60euros baby"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ElliotRodgerJr, hebbewem and 1 other person
Seems legit to me tbh. JFL at the comments.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
This dude literally changes his opinion on things daily.Didn't you say yesterday that you wanted to moneymaxx :lul::feelsuhh::lul::lul::lul::lul:
You're the biggest LARPER on this forum
I enjoy having power over people, and i plan to powermax in law/finance after college and part of doing that is building up more money which i am doing. That's why i'm moneymaxxing but now i realise it's all cope. Where i live most girls are rich as well so they don't care about money.

Just be a betabuxx br0

Well I’m pretty fucking poor and it sucks.
Maybe it wont get girls but its better than being poor.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Money can help a high status man pick up a low status woman, the problem is most of us are forced into social circles in which everyone comes from a similar background, and so money/status become equalized for, shifting the importance back to looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Rich incel > poor incel

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and kobecel
Moneymaxx to get plastic surgery

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Zeta ascended
Low IQ richcel.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Yes.The best cope there is.

Money can help a high status man pick up a low status woman, the problem is most of us are forced into social circles in which everyone comes from a similar background, and so money/status become equalized for, shifting the importance back to looks.
This. Money and betabux game is most effective on poor low class women.

What happend to @Sc22 hope he didn't rope

• So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I come from a wealthy family, drive an expensive car at a young age,

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
In a world going straight to hell I would rather be wealthy rather than being dirt poor while getting laid sometimes srs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084
Moneymaxxing is legit for personal quality of life and dating prospects after age 25 or so.