Moneymaxxing is the only thing that matters

danielmoss

danielmoss

Iron
Money, status and looks play important roles in our lives.

Money is the one that can boost considerably the other two though - your status and looks. Status and looks will take you far - but you will reach a plateau.

Eventually you will need money. Most of your problems are only solved with money.

Food, house, car, health insurance, gym membership, aesthetic procedures, time to have a social life = MONEY.

You can't escape it. Your whole life and the society you are living in are structured and defined by money.

What really matters is money and status. These two rule the world. No amount of copium can change this fact.

Even if you have status and looks you will need to use those to get money. It's the end goal. Accept it.

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi, $Abomination, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
My parents financialresponsibilitymaxxing would of made my life so much better

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, danielmoss and Sushifart
right i wish i wasnt born poor

• +1
Reactions: danielmoss
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi and danielmoss
My parents financialresponsibilitymaxxing would of made my life so much better
my dad spent a lot of my college savings on gambling jfl :feelswhy::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: and then told me to take out a bunch of loans when i turned 18 for college and he said almost bar for bar this: "lol i THINK you might get your loans paid off, it's a gamble though".

kinda mirin though since it's comedic, but it's not funny because now i'm in a bit of debt (not gonna pay btw)

• So Sad
Reactions: danielmoss and StarvedEpi
Money doesn’t get you pussy tho
IMG 4330

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and danielmoss
kinda mirin though since it's comedic, but it's not funny because now i'm in a bit of debt (not gonna pay btw)
Brutal. Got to moneymaxx. It sucks how parents are completely financially irresponsible.

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
Brutal. Got to moneymaxx. It sucks how parents are completely financially irresponsible.
What are your thoughts on college being the only way forward? Despite my parents being generally financially irresponsible, they are pretty firm on it being the only way to success. On my end, I quit early to at least try and gain some financial literacy before being braindead (I've only racked up around 7k USD in debt which isn't so bad).

Rn me and some friends are cooking up something, but if that doesn't work out, I'd have to figure something else out. I was doing comp science btw, but stopped early when I saw the trajectory seemed bad and the odds were stacked against new graduates atm (it looks like it might pick back up, but I think the fact that the fed printed so much money was enough for tech companies to do some hardcore cuts, so I just wanted to wait a bit to see what will happen while I do other stuff).

• +1
Money doesn’t matter at all you slave loser

• +1
What are your thoughts on college being the only way forward?
Cope. Focus on making money. Get money now. Sell something, get a job and slavemaxx a while until you open your business. College isn't a guarantee you will make money. It may even get you in more debt. Unless you got a solid 100% guaranteed career plan, don't go to college.

• +1
Money doesn’t matter at all you slave loser
If your personal goals don’t require money, then it doesn’t. I’ve thought about hobomaxxing just because you are more free to do whatever, but quality of life is lowered usually

• +1
Reactions: ey88
If your personal goals don’t require money, then it doesn’t. I’ve thought about hobomaxxing just because you are more free to do whatever, but quality of life is lowered usually
Might start hobomaxing that sounds fun

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: danielmoss and Sushifart
Might start hobomaxing that sounds fun
You can kinda get away with it without working, you’d have to be a welfare queen in California or wherever offers that kind of shit, and it’s basically living like a parasite. People will despise you because the taxes go to your living.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Money is your resources so when that runs dry you're kinda fucked. If you're a fat ugly virgin loser with no friends and broke, your main priority is getting wealthy and then fixing the other problems. (Although leanmaxxing I always advocate wealthy or not).

Great post OP. Repped.

• +1
What are your thoughts on college being the only way forward? Despite my parents being generally financially irresponsible, they are pretty firm on it being the only way to success. On my end, I quit early to at least try and gain some financial literacy before being braindead (I've only racked up around 7k USD in debt which isn't so bad).

Rn me and some friends are cooking up something, but if that doesn't work out, I'd have to figure something else out. I was doing comp science btw, but stopped early when I saw the trajectory seemed bad and the odds were stacked against new graduates atm (it looks like it might pick back up, but I think the fact that the fed printed so much money was enough for tech companies to do some hardcore cuts, so I just wanted to wait a bit to see what will happen while I do other stuff).
depends on what you want to do. trade schools are fine though the sacrifice is your body in that if you don't do something to change your status quo before you get older.

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and danielmoss