Moneymaxxing plan at 14

D

dawooddX

Iron
I desperately want to get a job i have tried since i was 13 but they js wouldnt accept as its illegal in the country i live in i desperately want money so i will try these

Cookie selling
-gonna bake sum cookies and sell them around my neighberhood

-Video editing
Always been into video editing i will try to improve my skills and then start selling on fiverr or sum not expecting this to have any benefit at all cuz its saturated asf but atleast its something

-Yard cleaning
Gonna ask people and every connection i have if they want their yard cleaned

-Sell candies at school
Works everytime honestly only problem is smns gonna snitch to the school

-Tutor sum 1st graders

-Take away sum cash from
My parents wallet they dont even notice nor care

Anyone else has more ideas? All options i can think of rn

You ppl r lucky to have a job i js wanna wageslave

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000, Soychadcell, nigkook and 4 others
Here's my idea
Leave the forum plain and simple. You have great ideas and this forum will either not help or give you the wrong ideology
You're 14 and I witnessed many many ugly kids get girlfriends in 6th-8th grade, I even did as well
Go enjoy being a teenager bro ❤️

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AngryShortMale, hallo, The False Prophet and 10 others
dude. you're a teenager. take some goddamn RISKS .
Go to home depot and get a sawzall, or borrow your dad's. Get one of your older friends to drive you around at night. Go to decent neighborhoods and steal the catalytic convertors off their cars(watch a video for this). Sell that shit to some chinks for easy cash.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, russiancelreturns, MA_ascender and 5 others
buy from r/Fashionreps and resell for profit if you're not 3rdworldcel

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I desperately want to get a job i have tried since i was 13 but they js wouldnt accept as its illegal in the country i live in i desperately want money so i will try these

Cookie selling

-Video editing
Always been into video editing i will try to improve my skills and then start selling on fiverr or sum not expecting this to have any benefit at all cuz its saturated asf but atleast its something

-Yard cleaning

-Sell candies at school

-Tutor sum 1st graders

-Take away sum cash from

Two skills that are pretty easy (for me at least) was scripting and day trading; I’m 15)

you don’t even need to make huge margins 1-2% a day - every other day is pretty easy relatively, you can make you a multi millionaire in a couple years just base your trading on strict rules so you don’t crash
TradingView is free

(although I am autistic and been waiting for a loan since I was 8-10 jfl)

You should look into reading autobiographies of successful people and philosophy, autobiographies are good to gain knowledge of the past, that’s why humans are so successful, and philosophy because without philosophy you are kind-of just wandering around aimlessly

Half of it is luck though because almost half of my friends make over 500k / year

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Miant Gimplants
Yeah, Until you actually start and you wanna hang yourself every second of the day.

• +1
Reactions: NationalWarrior and <6PSLcel
Oh yeah good luck with that

• +1
Reactions: dawooddX
Little bro please leave this forum before you ruin your life, I promise you its 1% looksmaxing and 99% bullshit. You will become a self loathing slob of shit, You will ruin your teenage life, the only option you have is looking through the BOTB threads and getting as much info before leaving. This forum will become the bane of your existence, leave while you can.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, lowtiernormiechad, GunDevilHybrid and 3 others
if you really are 14, you're better off focusing on school and just getting a high paying job in your early twenties.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and Soychadcell
Why do you want money

Bud thinks this life is all fun and games 💀

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
Here's my idea
Leave the forum plain and simple. You have great ideas and this forum will either not help or give you the wrong ideology
You're 14 and I witnessed many many ugly kids get girlfriends in 6th-8th grade, I even did as well
Go enjoy being a teenager bro ❤️
THIS.

• +1
Reactions: womanfearer

Cookie selling

-Video editing

-Yard cleaning

-Sell candies at school

-Tutor sum 1st graders

-Take away sum cash from

THIS FORUM WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE. THE BLACK PILL IS ONLY REAL TO A CERTAIN EXTENT AND AT UR YOUNG AGE, JUST LEAVE PLEASE.

Seriously, the best thing you can do now is to build discipline. Do some sports, get used to rutines, have fun with your friends, don't waste too much time on the internet, start experimenting with style and talk to girls. Your looks aren't important yet, as they can change fast. If you have the right structures build after puberty, you will laugh at people like us who rot here.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale