Moneymaxxing Switzerland

H

Hollywood

Inactive troll account. 2024: 172lbs, 6’2 / Dutch.
Just go to Switzerland, work a few months for minimum salary 4000 chf ( 3900 euro) and turn back to your home country.

invest it in an own business

You mirin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 7776, Pumanator and 6 others
And pay expensive ass rent because it's Switzerland.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 7651 and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 7776, to_stop_da_cope and 6 others
not the first or last to think like that, but even frenchels that look very white are discriminated and hated on, you'll be even more so don't expect anything it's over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 7776, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Just go to Switzerland, work a few months for minimum salary 4000 chf ( 3900 euro) and turn back to your home country.

invest it in an own business

You mirin
what type of jobs/work is available there? And you are doing?

what type of jobs/work is available there? And you are doing?
Everything bro. In the tourism branche or something they ask for foreigners a lot. Minimum salary 4000 francs.

Yes, I'm exporting stuff to Switzerland with my own business

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 3043
Yeah, a great idea it's not like there's some global pandemic that made everything ten times more harder to do.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7651 and Hollywood
Low IQ "just do hard thing" post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167
The method is legit, however not in tourism as in the covid era tourism is pretty much dead.

Look for some technical job, or in finance.

• +1
Reactions: Hollywood
friend of mine did an internship in switzerland and earned 3000 dollars/month. He was shitty business student and said he didn't have to do a thing there.

always remember that you are never paid for how productive you are in this world, but merely for being in the right place+right time.

My current part-time job pays me 10 times the hourly amount I got compared to my last job, while having better benefits, working hours and being easier+less stressfull.

work smart not hard.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 7776, Spinc and 10 others
And pay expensive ass rent because it's Switzerland.
This - plus less jobs for non Swiss now, and border towns are a meme, even without covid restrictions. The border towns are expensive as hell for the same reason, and the hassle of crossing the border negates some of that value too.

Plus while Ur in Switzerland it's not just rent, fucking everything is expensive as hell, so your life on that minimum wage is not really loads better than living on a lower minimum wage in say Amsterdam, Manchester, Hamburg, Lyon.

Sure if you are legit poorcel and can somehow get there and earn that Min wage for some low IQ shit, if you REALLY commit to going hard and saving and living basic af, you could save 1k Euros a month for 3m, but then u will give in and start living a bit better and save €500 a month, so in a year you could get €7-8k and hopefully that is ok to get u started back in your country.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IdiAmin, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 9699 and 1 other person
Living in Italy, working ijn Switzerland as software developer

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and Hollywood
Average costs in switzerland
rent for a 2 room appartement: 1500.-
health insurance: 350.-
food: 500.-
phone: 50.-
And thats just surviving. Most people want a car, go to parties, restaurants, buy good clothes or do 1-2 holidays a year. Then dentist is also not for free, and can cost 500-1k easy if you have a problem.

• +1
you need to learn the languages( english is fine but you are at a disadvantage by not knowing the local language there like german french italian etc..) , do paperwork that takes ages and finding job as an outsider is not easy you need to compete with locals who also live there and need job. its doable and works but not as easy as you might think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Hollywood
smart

• +1
not the first or last to think like that, but even frenchels that look very white are discriminated and hated on, you'll be even more so don't expect anything it's over
Thats explains why I had never a job as a nigger

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
swiss cel are very xenophobes toward people that come to work there without beeing swiss citizen bc they have all benefit and 0 cons
I live there but I just gang bang and scam and steal their Shit so
Me 🤝 Switzerland

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 3043 and Hollywood
friend of mine did an internship in switzerland and earned 3000 dollars/month. He was shitty business student and said he didn't have to do a thing there.

always remember that you are never paid for how productive you are in this world, but merely for being in the right place+right time.

My current part-time job pays me 10 times the hourly amount I got compared to my last job, while having better benefits, working hours and being easier+less stressfull.

work smart not hard.
What’s your job?

Another banger high iq thread from @juliencentral
might do this in college🤔

• Love it
just frontaliermaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and IWantToMax
What’s your job?
Government job, logistics service that has to do with the corona vaccin. Unskilled labor that requires 0 qualifications.
(Moving shit around, setting things up, making sure there's enough material at hand, etc)

Pays me almost 40 dollars/hour during weekends, 20dollars/hour on normal days. I mostly work weekends.

Was thinking about working in Switzerland but not sure yet.

Government job, logistics service that has to do with the corona vaccin. Unskilled labor that requires 0 qualifications.
(Moving shit around, setting things up, making sure there's enough material at hand, etc)

Pays me almost 40 dollars/hour during weekends, 20dollars/hour on normal days. I mostly work weekends.
🧢🧢🧢 If youre a nigger thex hate employing niggad

🧢🧢🧢 If youre a nigger thex hate employing niggad
half the ppl I work with are niggers/arabs. Also a lot of women. Governments love employing minorities here.